Hedonism - WIP

DoomSequirrel

Hey There,

I'm currently working on a small mod that uses SL to add sort-of-random occasions for the scenes. Right, now I've finished a simple surrender / violation, that works pretty well. 

However there is still some work to be done here and there. I'm sure I can figure that out but if somebody wants to give me input on how to achieve things faster, feel free to do so. Same for ideas I might have missed.

So here's what's done so far:

- I'm using an alias for the player to catch the OnHit-Event and once the HP goes below 30% the event is triggered

- This will setup god mode, disable controls and start a search quest that gives me a bunch of actors to add

- Once everything is setup, the actual scene is triggered

- Upon animation completion there is 25% of another scene, otherwise

- When everything is done god-mode is disabled and the player controls are re-enabled

And here's what i'm planing todo

- Follower support

- A bunch of random forcegreets to implement a prostitution system

- Economy :)

Hey There,

I'm currently working on a small mod that uses SL to add sort-of-random occasions for the scenes. Right, now I've finished a simple surrender / violation, that works pretty well. 

However there is still some work to be done here and there. I'm sure I can figure that out but if somebody wants to give me input on how to achieve things faster, feel free to do so. Same for ideas I might have missed.

So here's what's done so far:

- I'm using an alias for the player to catch the OnHit-Event and once the HP goes below 30% the event is triggered

- This will setup god mode, disable controls and start a search quest that gives me a bunch of actors to add

- Once everything is setup, the actual scene is triggered

- Upon animation completion there is 25% of another scene, otherwise

- When everything is done god-mode is disabled and the player controls are re-enabled

And here's what i'm planing todo

- Follower support

- A bunch of random forcegreets to implement a prostitution system

- Economy :)

Definitely watching this WIP with great interest... a Surrender/Violate mod is what is missing from Skyrim SE. 

Some progress:

- I changed surrender so that it get's triggered by spell instead of the OnHit Event

- The OnHit Event will be used for slavery instead

However the biggest one is the prostitution system:

- Triggers when you are in a town, city, palace or an inn

- Periodically  checks for random nearby NPCs 

- Upon success the NPC will approach the player and start a ForceGreet

- The player can choose to accept or deny

- If the offer is accepted, the system will check for nearby NPCs

- Once a private place has been reached the actual scene is played

- When the scene finished, the player get's a bit of gold 

Just some observations after playing around with Hedonism a bit. 

I didn't see the Surrender event trigger even when my PC went 30% health or lower..it had to be done manually (via the Surrender shout/spell)   

After Surrender and the ensuing sex scene, my PC was teleported as far as Falskaar(!) 

The Surrender sex event is rather short.  Any chance of triggering additional events if there's more than one hostile present? 

I've run Surrender a few times - there doesn't seem to have triggered any

additional events. (possibly bad RNG)   Would it be possible to add a slider to change the chance for it to trigger? 

Prostitution

Approached by both males and females.   Is there any plans to add a male only, female only or bisexual filter? 

Looking forward to the player slavery part. 

I've been playing with this.  It does work for prostitution.  Mostly it works ok but a couple of problems have arisen.  It would be nice if I wasn't pulled right out of quest related dialogue to respond to a potential client.   Lydia pulled me out as I was trying to gain admittance to the wizard's college.  I said no and went back to try to cast my spell and it wouldn't cast it.  I ended up having to go back to an earlier save and start over with it.  Might be nice to have a get lost option that meant the potential customer didn't come right back and ask again.  It's kind of annoying when trying to talk to a different NPC.

• 2 months later...

Hi guys,  mine doesnt seem to get any animation altho i can still hear the audio at the background. The player and NPC bodies appear to be "blended" together, naked and nothing more. After a couple of minutes, they both dressed up again and the NPC leaves the scene. Is there anyway I can make the animation works like it should be please?

Hope i can get some helpful tips as how to make this work - much appreciated!!

Hedoism_animation_NotWork.mp4

• 1 month later...
On 1/26/2018 at 6:55 AM, onestopbid said:

Hi guys,  mine doesnt seem to get any animation altho i can still hear the audio at the background. The player and NPC bodies appear to be "blended" together, naked and nothing more. After a couple of minutes, they both dressed up again and the NPC leaves the scene. Is there anyway I can make the animation works like it should be please?

Hope i can get some helpful tips as how to make this work - much appreciated!!

Your browser does not support the HTML5 video tag.

Hedoism_animation_NotWork.mp4

I read up it has to do with FNIS, if using nexus mod for said mods, if using XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extender (or whatever you use for skeleton) you need to disable XP32 and then enable, click Yes to All if it pops up about another mod using a same thing. Then you need to go to Steam>Steamapps>Common>Skyrim Special Edition>Data>Tools>GenerateFNIS_For_Users>GenerateFNISforUsers. Once the window pops up click on Update FNIS Behavior, once done close and bring Skyrim back up. Should work properly now. I just had this issue last night so this method worked for me :3 hope it works for you too.

Archived