Edit animations to retain clothes (top/bottom)

SAC

There are a lot of very nice animation packages, but I would prefer to adjust some animations to retain clothes when (I think) it would look better - like the whole outfit for blowjobs, or strip just the bottom for vag / anal. As far as I understood, the strip flags are embedded in the animations - I suppose in the package files, not in the blender files themselves (?)

I looked at some packages in Sim 4 Studio, but I wasn't able to figure out which clip, or clip heading setting control the stripping. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

This is actually set up in the XML and I wouldn't recommend it as things could get messy,

Some animations are flagged differently but if a sim wears a full outfit and the animation has bottoms flagged for removal, it'll remove the full outfit,

In this situation, it may be better to switch off the auto undress setting and remove the bottoms manually,

This will be MUCH quicker and less complicated than extracting and deciphering multiple XML files which you would need to do EVERYTIME the creator updates the package :)

if a sim wears a full outfit and the animation has bottoms flagged for removal, it'll remove the full outfit,

In this situation, it may be better to switch off the auto undress setting and remove the bottoms manually,

This will be MUCH quicker and less complicated than extracting and deciphering multiple XML files which you would need to do EVERYTIME the creator updates the package :)

Hi, thank you for your reply.

True about the full body outfit, I took it into account and I am using separate top/bottom pieces.

About turning off auto undress, it would work if WW would allow changing the outfits on the fly during the sex, but it doesn't seem to. So if they begin with a clothed blowjob, then switch to intercourse, the clothes will stay on without auto undress. Not good either.

I would like to give it a shot, just to see what happens, but I'm not sure where this xml is? I only see a list of clips and clip headers in the package file.

How does an animator specify the stripping when creating the animation? Edits this xml?

Thank you

Youre welcome :)

Clothing can actually be changed on the fly during sex using wicked > outfit > choose outfit, it's pretty much instant too compared to the queue and spin method the game uses,

With auto undress setting turned off, clothing will also be replaced if you pick the current outfit the sim is wearing,

I use this method a lot as my accessory animations require it and it works :)

As I mentioned previously, if you start to edit the XML files of others it'll be a bigger task than its worth when you consider it'll need to be done every single time you download an update of that file,

If auto undress really isn't a solution for you I'd recommend running it by the respective authors of the packages as they'd probably like the feedback and wouldn't take much to slip it in with the next upload,

Personally I get you and have tried a little more restraint with the flags for the same reason so feel free to point out if you'd like me to change any :)

I'm more than open to that and can have it done with my next update :)

Archived