safe to delete this

randomguy43

2 members have voted

1. 1. .

Works great. I tried the scale sized but had to remove them because of conflict with DSpSOB.

I put in a request to the skeleton maker to work up a custom one for me so I can use them both.

Far as I can tell only a few minor clipping bugs, one on the hip (mostly from differently sized clothing) and a couple in the chest region.

Oh, and an idea for the future... Bodyslide. Maybe use the same style for the body (you know, perky) but give some size options for the hips and such like with bodyslide. Just a thought.

I wouldnt remove this thread. I thought this DMRA episode that people were having seizers over was dead. It was the rave on Oblivion. Then when every one realized it wouldnt be the same as DMRA oblivion. It died off.

There was a Completed Version of DMRA for SKYRIM that matched Oblivion tit for tat, exect it has been made private.

And now' date=' a request for help :[/size']

Well i took a quick look out of curiosity, and the problem is with the mesh it needs to be cut and reshaped to conform better with the breast.

But the first thing i noticed when doing what you said, was at the top of the back, near the neck were some vertices popping out which is due to stray Brest weights.

So here's my attempt at fixing those problems http://www.mediafire.com/?gztf9wa6uhtfzmg

I smoothed out the vertex at the top and side of the breasts, and brushed away the stray weights.

when i tested i had gaps at the neck with both my fix and the original, or is that just me?

Just tell me when to remove the download randomguy43.

with the ADEC-Body it looks not good.

I assume you mean that the scaling skeletons don't work for adec ?

If that's the case' date=' then yes, they were designed to showcase the dmra body, I don't expect them to look good with anything else.

In addition, the adec body looks good but it has weird vertex placement and weighting (it wasn't made with scaling in mind), making most scaling skeletons look quite bad with it.

If you are downloading the skeletons in here to use with other bodies, that's fine, but don't expect good results, they are all specifically designed for the dmra body.:)

[/quote']

The breast appears additionally to have an indented ring.

I personally prefer the UNPB2X model and this is all right with your skeletion.nif.

Perhaps the ADEC-body model has not worked out well, I do not know.

Unfortunately I have no screen.

(sorry for my bad English, but I think, you will know, what I mean.

I hope so.)

Can´t you make it so that the current size is 50% and 0% is smaller and 100% bigger?

That would be nice and you could add an option in your poll.

Sadly that is not a viable option. If I wanted to do that' date=' I would have to create 2 new bodies instead of one, and I know in advance that I won't have the time or motivation to do that, sorry.

[/quote']

Ok no problem, it was just a question. But I like this body in every form.

Guest thunderroar55

I was thinking to have both breasts and butt smaller by about 20% for the butt and about 65% for the breasts at 0 weight, and then have current breast size and a 25-30% larger butt as 100 weight.

LOL I didn't see an option on your poll for larger breasts' date=' and smaller butt... that would be the one I would click on, but in the absence of tht option, I say go big with those boobies!

[/quote']

Second that! There are plenty of big boob, big butt models, but no big boob, slender butt models.

Love this model!!! Wish there were more armors.

Here is a follower I created using the DMRA model. Love it. Using the 150% boob increase skeleton.

50% increase in boobage gets my vote!!!

Just in case you're unaware' date=' selecting your follower in the CK from the list and pressing ctrl+f4 will export the NPCs face mesh and textures so they match. If you already knew, pay me no mind ;)

Nice looking follower btw :)

Anyhoo, here's a little something I posted a week or so ago that I made in BodySlide that I might use in my next race mod:

Yep, love them thick thighs :P

Just in case you're unaware' date=' selecting your follower in the CK from the list and pressing ctrl+f4 will export the NPCs face mesh and textures so they match. If you already knew, pay me no mind ;)

[/quote']

Trykz, thanks for the tip and the compliment. I've done the Ctrl-F4 on all of the followers and they sill have darker faces.

So.... not sure what I am either doing or not doing for that.

[/quote']

Trykz, thanks for the tip and the compliment. I've done the Ctrl-F4 on all of the followers and they sill have darker faces.

So.... not sure what I am either doing or not doing for that.

Hmm..... try removing the textures that ctrl+F4 exports. They should be located in the following:

Data\Textures\actors\character\FaceGenData\yournpcfolder\

and the files you want to remove will be something like:

1234ABCD.dds

1234ABCD.tga

Just drag them out to the desktop, and then log in and have a look. If everything looks okay, just delete them and you're done :)

Hmm..... try removing the textures that ctrl+F4 exports. They should be located in the following:

Data\Textures\actors\character\FaceGenData\yournpcfolder\

and the files you want to remove will be something like:

1234ABCD.dds

1234ABCD.tga

Just drag them out to the desktop' date=' and then log in and have a look. If everything looks okay, just delete them and you're done :)

[/quote']

I deleted those files and they still had dark faces. Now when I try to regen the files, the CK responds immediately with "Done". However it doesn't generate any files.

I'll keep looking.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived