[REQUEST]-ish? Guidance to allow beast-schlongs on non-beasts?

So, I've gone through topic after topic of the schlongs to try and get some info on adding races and such to the schlongs, but I'm have zero luck on getting them to work outside of their pre-set races. I'm attempting to the bad-dog's lykaios schlong on the succubus race but no amount of adding races and defaultrace to the armor/armor-addon will have them be anything but invisible, and I'm starting to get frustrated. Is there something on the actual mesh that I need to update that I'm missing, or was there an additional step in the editing of the esp that I overlooked?

I'd very much appreciate even a basic guide on it, or a helping hand to push me in the right direction. I'm more than happy to put the work into making the edits myself (assuming it doesn't require more than nifskope, because i dont have anything other than that, or tes5edit/CK).

Yeah, I followed those, but the mesh still appears invisible. At first I thought it was just the race I was using (and it seemed to be the case with bad_dog's stuff), but using the succubus race seemed to fix that. But, upon trying to get the lykaios schlong working, I've run into the same issue. I've read on each mod page that it only works with the beast meshes, but, for the life of me, I can't find a difference in the meshes outside of the head, and BD's hoodie schlongs work with human races.

Are you sure you installed the mod properly? Does it work as intended on Lykaios? You need to make sure the base mod is working first before blaming it on your editing.

If it does work, then in theory all you would need to do would be to find out which race is set up as ArmorRace in the Succubus race data (I think it was Nord, but you should check anyway), and add it to the Compatible Races list of the sheath ArmorAddons. All of this using TES5 Edit, of course; stay clear of the buggy CK for now. Then you open the SOS menu ingame and manually give your character the Lykaios schlong (ignore the warning about it not being compatible) and it should show up. It will still use the Lykaios textures and not match human ones at all, though, but first things first.

Archived