• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/14/2020 at 6:29 PM, Illuminati said:

20200414011820_1.jpg.a7a3437062081ca9d6280cb009fbc616.jpg

Would it be possible to orientate the plugs with the 3BBB anus?

How did you get them working?

Quite a few people including myself have not been able to.

I actually noticed the beads just sticking up through the floor today though I'm not sure they are skinned?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Im struggling to get the dye to work and I haven't been able to find much reading that could suggest how exactly to fix that by either "Installing a working dyemanager" whatever that means, or finding out whether it a lack of the correct ingame items to do it. Would it be possible to get a more lengthy explanation, regarding how to set it up, attached to the mod?

• 3 months later...

@darkconsole First of all, I absolutely love these plugs.  You've done an amazing job!  They're the best looking plugs around by far, and I love that you made them enchantable so you can reclaim an enchantment slot for playing naked.  I initially switched to these from DD plugs just because the DD plugs were interfering with animations—and Darkwood plugs don't have any such issues—but I'm never going back!

That said, there are two things I'm wondering about that might make shopping with Darkwood Manufacturing even better. 

Firstly, is there any technical reason why they're all the same price, regardless of ingredients?  This creates some weird incentives in-game for crafting; Garnet plugs are way more profitable (and thus also way better for Smithing XP) than Garnet rings, whilst Diamond plugs are a huge net loss, and everything else is arrayed in between.  I've gone through and worked out balanced costs for each plug (below).  Is there any technical reason I'm too ignorant to be thinking of for why it would be a bad idea to use these prices?  If not, feel free to copy these numbers if you want to do an update, or if you don't, I've made a patch that seems to work that I'd be happy to share here with permission.  (I'm not very knowledgeable about this stuff, but this is a pretty simple job in SSEEdit, so I don't think I could have messed anything up...)

And second, how hard would it be to make a patch for Ordinator (or Vokrii, for that matter) to make these plugs fulfil the "robe" requirement for certain perks and benefit from boosts for Enchanting robes?  I'm pretty sure I don't know enough to make this patch, but I could probably do it with a little bit of guidance to point me in the right direction if anyone has any advice.  Unless you wanted to make an official patch for this, which would be awesome.  I'm guessing I'm not the only person using these instead of clothes! :D These are the robe-related perks in Ordinator:

• Alteration: Energy Shield, Geomancer
  • Destruction: Robe of the Magi
  • Enchanting: Gem Dust (Amethyst), Regalia

Spoiler
Chrome Beads 25
Plastic Beads 15
Wood Beads 10
Gold Plug 140
Ebony Plug 190
Topaz Plug 140
Amethyst Plug 160
Ruby Plug 240
Glowing Topaz Plug 230
Glowing Amethyst Plug 260
Sapphire Plug 440
Glowing Ruby Plug 430
Glowing Sapphire Plug 580
Emerald Plug 640
Glowing Emerald Plug 830
Diamond Plug 940
Glowing Diamond Plug 1080

Edited by Antiope_Appolonia
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

My patches:

All of these patches are esl-flagged .esp files, so they won't affect your plugin limit.  If you find any issues or bugs, please let me know.  I may make additional patches in the future, but I probably won't be making patches for mods I don't use.  If you need assistance figuring out how to make your own patches, I'll try to help where I can, but I'm really not an expert in this stuff, so manage your expectations.

Darkwood Pricing Patch.esp

This just changes the prices to reflect the values of the components.  The new values are as follows:

On 11/25/2021 at 9:32 PM, Antiope_Apollonia said:
  Hide contents
Chrome Beads 25
Plastic Beads 15
Wood Beads 10
Gold Plug 140
Ebony Plug 190
Topaz Plug 140
Amethyst Plug 160
Ruby Plug 240
Glowing Topaz Plug 230
Glowing Amethyst Plug 260
Sapphire Plug 440
Glowing Ruby Plug 430
Glowing Sapphire Plug 580
Emerald Plug 640
Glowing Emerald Plug 830
Diamond Plug 940
Glowing Diamond Plug 1080

These values are more balanced economically, and Smithing experience is also tied to the value of the item produced, so it should allow you to decide whether to turn your gems into butt plugs or rings/amulets based solely on which you want, rather than based on wildly inconsistent values and experience.  

Darkwood Ordinator Patch.esp 

This allows Darkwood plugs to serve as an alternative to robes for naked playthroughs.  Enchanting Darkwood plugs will benefit from chest enchantment perks—Gem Dust (Amethyst) and Regalia.  And Darkwood plugs will fulfil the requirements for (Alteration) Geomancer, (Alteration) Energy Shield, and (Destruction) Robe of the Magi.  The text for these perks should also be updated to reflect that they affect "butt plugs".  

Darkwood SLTR Patch.esp

This allows Submissive Lola: The Resubmission to detect Darkwood plugs as an alternative to Devious Devices plugs.  Mistress's comments will correctly reflect whether or not you're wearing plugs when using Darkwood.  

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Great work @darkconsole, thanks for this mod!

I found a small error in the esp where the female MOD3 model filename of the glowing amethyst plug would point to a wrong file path. This resulted in the plug not showing up ingame.

Changed the file path from "dcc-buttplug\GemGlow-f.nif" to "dse-buttplug\GemGlow-f.nif". I guess this was a remnant from converting your mod to SSE?

Anyhow I attached the modified esp. Hope this is ok.

dse-buttplug.esp

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, AdelsonDuende said:

Any ideas on how to fit with the 3BA body?

I'm using the 3BA body and it appears to fit fine.  If you need to adjust, I think there's an anus slider in Racemenu.