[Help] Scaling

Hey, 

I need to help with this 

6wXIQQD.jpg

armor which has been converted by Shocky to 7base cleavage BBP. 

I want to make it scalable for belly (Fill her up) and for breasts (Milk mod economy) and let it stay for 7base cleavage too. 

I tried to do it but I don't know what I'm doing wrong in BodySlide. 

I saved it as weight _1 file. My character also has same weight. It showed body like it should do but after I used sliders in RcM then clipping appeared. 

And in BodySlide it was OK.

So what should I do?

For proper belly scaling you need "Belly" node attached to outfit and body together.

Most bodies already have it.

So you need just set your base body as reference shape, choose "belly" node under "Bones" tab (top-right), then right-click on your outfit shapes and select "copy selected bones weights". After that you need to export your outfit with reference shape (under "File-export" tab).

Do this for both _1 and _0 outfits.

For proper belly scaling you need "Belly" node attached to outfit and body together.

Most bodies already have it.

So you need just set your base body as reference shape, choose "belly" node under "Bones" tab (top-right), then right-click on your outfit shapes and select "copy selected bones weights". After that you need to export your outfit with reference shape (under "File-export" tab).

Do this for both _1 and _0 outfits.

Thx for the response, it helped a lot but now I have this issue https://imgur.com/a/yLajz

I'm using Fill her up 2.0 for pregnacy  and Bazinga's naturalistic HDT for collisions. 

I just want the belly go through meshes of short. I want to make them looks "ripped".  

Do you know what could make this issue?

Deformation "force" is determined by the "amount" of the bone weight attached to shape.

More bone weight - more influence this bone provides during animations (or deformations).

So you need to decrese (or add) weights of this bone to your shape.

In BS select your shape, go to "bones" tab, choose "belly" node, and just paint with brush what you wish (you can tweak brush settings if you press "space"). Slider below can show you how shape will look depending of how much scale will be adden to this bone. If you set your base body as reference shape - you also can see how this bone affects base body shape.

P.s. my english is so terrible, but I hope you can understand what I trying to say =)

Deformation "force" is determined by the "amount" of the bone weight attached to shape.

More bone weight - more influence this bone provides during animations (or deformations).

So you need to decrese (or add) weights of this bone to your shape.

In BS select your shape, go to "bones" tab, choose "belly" node, and just paint with brush what you wish (you can tweak brush settings if you press "space"). Slider below can show you how shape will look depending of how much scale will be adden to this bone. If you set your base body as reference shape - you also can see how this bone affects base body shape.

P.s. my english is so terrible, but I hope you can understand what I trying to say =)

Thx so much. :D

Archived