Change/Disable Nude Body replacer

Before I had sexout, I had Animated Prostitution, which I liked for the most part, mostly because it would only replace the standard nude bodies during sex, so that npcs normally had underwear on when you took their clothes off, and were nude only during sex. I was wondering if there's a way to make sexout only apply a nude body replacer during sex, and not anytime a character's clothes are taken off. I don't like it when dead people are naked after I take their clothes. If someone knows a way I can do this, I'd appreciate the help.

Well, generally, people wear underwear of some sort but thanks for the info. But I'm still confused: if sexout doesn't use a bodysuit, then why does it change all of the nude bodies to a different one than the standard upperbodies?

The next release (the current beta) will have the bodysuit option removed entirely from MCM. You'll get whatever your installed nude body is, for both male and female. The bodysuits have already been removed from the datapack, so if you're running the release version of the ESM and have selected a bodysuit option in MCM, it will be broken since the meshes and textures are missing.

The release after the next will reintroduce bodysuits as an install option in FOMM and Wrye.

Archived