Skarrds Panty & Bra & Garter belts (Minor Update Nov 9th 2023)

Thank you for the quick response and resolution! Don't worry about the mistake, if I were out making as many things as you are, I might have done the same. Whatever the case, I'm glad that you know now so that we get to see the rest of your awesome work. Lastly, I want you to know that when I pair down my mods, the set you made here is always on my essentials list. Undergarments are a bit of an underrated concept in vanilla sims, so I appreciate the realism in variety as well as how well they fit the art style of the game. Now I finally get to add your garter belts to my collection. Thank you so much for that!

7 hours ago, skarrd said:

The missing garter belts are available for download.

Thanks man! As I need to redownload them.

Edit: But why not all of them are included in the archive? I can't see 01-03.

Edited by wild_guy
11 hours ago, alienzweird said:

Thank you for the quick response and resolution! Don't worry about the mistake, if I were out making as many things as you are, I might have done the same. Whatever the case, I'm glad that you know now so that we get to see the rest of your awesome work. Lastly, I want you to know that when I pair down my mods, the set you made here is always on my essentials list. Undergarments are a bit of an underrated concept in vanilla sims, so I appreciate the realism in variety as well as how well they fit the art style of the game. Now I finally get to add your garter belts to my collection. Thank you so much for that!

Thanks for taking the time to say that. I appreciate it.

6 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Thanks man! As I need to redownload them.

Edit: But why not all of them are included in the archive? I can't see 01-03.

I can't find the original archive. This was all that seemed to remain. I've redone a few and maybe I deleted some I didn't like thinking I still had the original archive.

• 3 months later...

Hey @skarrd! Sims 4 Studio beta (Star) fixes a couple of your panties with Disallow CC for shower butch fix because of inappropriate tags. Just letting you know so you could fix this. I also noticed that some CAS Part tags have duplicates.

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Edited by wild_guy
On 8/14/2023 at 7:04 PM, wild_guy said:

Hey @skarrd! Sims 4 Studio beta (Star) fixes a couple of your panties with Disallow CC for shower butch fix because of inappropriate tags. Just letting you know so you could fix this. I also noticed that some CAS Part tags have duplicates.

Hide contents

image.jpeg

I was unaware! I will take a look at this. Thanks @wild_guy

5 hours ago, skarrd said:

Fixed some incorrect tags

Studio still fixes the underwear package with Disallow CC for shower batch fix. It also fixes outdated alien tags there (the latest batch fix). Actually I don't think that underwear should be tagged for aliens, so I would suggest first batch fix alien tags and then disallow CC for aliens.

3 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Studio still fixes the underwear package with Disallow CC for shower batch fix. It also fixes outdated alien tags there (the latest batch fix). Actually I don't think that underwear should be tagged for aliens, so I would suggest first batch fix alien tags and then disallow CC for aliens.

"Studio still fixes the underwear package with Disallow CC for shower batch fix."...  Is that something I have to do? I'm not sure if I'm following.

The other, "batch fix alien tags and then disallow for aliens", I understand. I just wanted to make sure before i upload 3 times lol I appreciate your help man.

56 minutes ago, skarrd said:

Is that something I have to do? I'm not sure if I'm following

I guess you need to apply Disallow CC for shower batch fix to the package as well.

This the sequence of how I applied butch fixes to your underwear package:

Disallow CC for shower

Fix alien tags (patch 09/05/2023)

Disallow CC for aliens

1 hour ago, wild_guy said:

I guess you need to apply Disallow CC for shower batch fix to the package as well.

This the sequence of how I applied butch fixes to your underwear package:

Disallow CC for shower

Fix alien tags (patch 09/05/2023)

Disallow CC for aliens

Cool. I appreciate the guidance. I followed your sequence, but it just kept saying "no fixes needed" so I'm guessing it's okay now.

21 hours ago, skarrd said:

Cool. I appreciate the guidance. I followed your sequence, but it just kept saying "no fixes needed" so I'm guessing it's okay now.

Strange, I just tried to redownload the package and it fixes it

Spoiler

image.jpeg

I don't know why it doesn't for you. I use the latest S4S beta 3.2.1.2 (Star).

15 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Strange, I just tried to redownload the package and it fixes it

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpeg

I don't know why it doesn't for you. I use the latest S4S beta 3.2.1.2 (Star).

Okay, I must have been doing something wrong. It fixed it this time. So I ran the recommended fixes you suggested. Thanks again for your help man!