[Outdated] BU Dungeon 1.0

Guest Donkey

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone, I've installed everything for BUDungeon, and when I try to use the portal, after answering yes to the menu, nothing happens and I get this error in the console:

Error in script 4300184e

An expression failed to evaluate a valid result

File: BUDungeonCore.esp Offset: 0x0148 Command: Let

Anybody know what's happening here?

Hey everyone' date=' I've installed everything for BUDungeon, and when I try to use the portal, after answering yes to the menu, nothing happens and I get this error in the console:

Error in script 4300184e

An expression failed to evaluate a valid result

File: BUDungeonCore.esp Offset: 0x0148 Command: Let

Anybody know what's happening here?

[/quote']

yup i have the same problem :< also i cant teleport out of the dungeon

Guest Donkey

If you looked 2 post above you would have gotten an answer. Every time you install a new mod. your current save game becomes mute with this mod. No work around for it. Just start a fresh game and your spell should work again.

Lovers with PK.esm

BreakUndies.esm

BUDungeon.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

LoversCreature.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

x117race.esm

LoversBed.esp

BUDungeonCore.esp

BUDequipment.esp

BUDungeonAppend.esp

BUDSercen.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

TamagoBreak.esp

TamagoNews.esp

TamagoShop.esp

TamagoTopic.esp

TamagoConfide.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

LoversEncounter.esp

HiyokoGenetics.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

SetBody.esp

TamagoSetBody.esp

LoversAphrodisia.esp

LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp

LoversVoiceSlave.esp

LoversTrueCrime.esp

LoversTachiCat2.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversJoburgCustomizer.esp

LoversLandE.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversFOV.esp

LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversAfterVoice.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversBackup.esp

LoversGhostFix.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

AinmhiRace.esp

PrisonIrons.esp

Slof's Boners! v5.esp

Abriael_Human.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

x117race.esp

Chocolate Elves.esp

Corean_hair_for_Original_race.esp

IDKRRR_C_race.esp

IDKRRR_C_race_closed_mouth_version.esp

BSK Break Undies.esp

BisPainBringer.esp

Argent Iron Armor.esp

Unsafe Streets.esp

DarkIllusionArmor.esp

EY_AoD.esp

Stripper.esp

DianoArmor2.esp

Velveteen_Armor_HGEC.esp

Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp

DskRings.esp

Dancing Shadow Rose Break Undies.esp

R18PN - Ayumi Set.esp

YoungerHotterNPCwithPussies.esp

pussyfur.esp

CTAddPose_Dsk(erori)Pose.esp

R18PN - Bs Bondage.esp

HGEC Boots.esp

Plate of the Shadow.esp

R18PN - Dancer's Dress.esp

ShadowWatcher_HGEC_v2.esp

CB Gothic Mistress.esp

R18PN - Leere Armor.esp

R18PN - Schatten lauf Amr.esp

R18PN - Mina Armor.esp

Alir'sArmor.esp

BlessedMageKnightDress.esp

Gloria Armor.esp

SwordDancer.esp

Dancers clothes.esp

R18PN - Lingeries.esp

CursedArmorForLovers.esp

homura outfit HGEC.esp

DMRA  Skimpy Armor Expanded.esp

DMRA Stock Armor Skimpy.esp

DMRA Stock Clothing Replacer.esp

CursedArmor.esp

DMRA Stock Clothing Skimpy.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

LoversDoctor.esp

LoversCreatureExtender.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

LoversAOMPilloryBack.esp

Specialanims.esp

that's my load order

Guest Donkey

try placing all lovers related mods as low as possible, and place all bud right above it. other mods are probably overwriting some options from BUD that is why you get errors like that.

Also check my loadorder for BUD in the download page for BUD

I do like to ask for some help here.  When I cast the BU Dungeon magic, it transfer me to a room but when I click on the portal, nothing happen.  I am still stuck at the same room.  I am using the BU dungeon set I got here (Some from the JP site as well), is there an order problem?

Base on what I read here, I believe I will have to disable the JP Dungeon to get it work right?  But for some reason, it's not working  :'(

Edit: well when i started to merge this i found that its possible... to the point where i actualy merged almost all dungeons i have (less kvatch, as its a exterior and im not familiar, so dunno if this one actually replaces the original kvatch or if its in a completly unrelated wilderness cell)

From a fast test before i crashed for the usual random (tryed to shift-click to drop a weapon and armor broke while looting a corpse, so hardly its related to bu), i got into one, completed used the portal to go to another and all good till the crash... will try to test every one i merged, just not sure when (im going to make a HMB_beta merge into the others bu armors i placed together, and later put everything into the leveled lists so the girls would have a really wide variety... or even put some special for only the bosses... or even make new lists from scracth... as im planing on put more girls (MBP, x117, others custom races... well.. make it very lively :P)  but if someone want the merged.esp and .ini i could upload here

also i think im not getting the 'mute' problem as i added new stuff removed others, replaced some, changed orders and still have the spell there working fine... maybe it was a script i found and placed on my buequipmerge... one from equipmentNA.esp that wasnt on equipment.esp (or vice-versa) or maybe its just that i dindt make the 'right way to mute' ... who knows...

Ok so I'm testing this, added a ton of esp's and Phils stuff, and your stuff Donkey...so far I can get to the main room and use the teleporter.  First time in, I got heads and floating weapons  :P  ok so now to change buequipment to buequipmentna, gotcha.  Going to try that.  But it worked!  I got in, no problems.  However, I have a question or two.  What is with all the varying .esp's?  I was under the assumption that they modified actual Cyrodil worldspaces, but having checked out Hrota cave, I suppose that isn't the case?  Do they just randomize which you go into each time you use the spell/teleport routine?  Btw, I did manually add all of the new lines from each dungeon to the bu dungeon ini, so oblivion should recognize them.  Next, I'm wondering if its possible to go into the CS, and open (which) .esp to change the armors around a bit for some that I favor?  I'd like to give that a try, anyone tried that who can confirm or share what they have learned?  Honestly, I'm glad I got this far.  So far, it isn't seeming as bad as say, installing better cities :P  but it wasn't a cakewalk either.  I'll post again after another test, to make sure I'm not speaking to quickly.  Oh....and hey....THANK YOU everyone who was involved in providing this to the community and me so I can bang my head on it a bit to see if it works!  As allways, your time to us is appreciated. 

Happy gaming,  -Merctime

Edit:  Ok, so now I have bodies and armor along with heads and swords having switched the .esp's    \o/

Buuuuuut.....all the girls are bald!  They have eyes though.  I'm guessing I need mbp++ or some such?  Thing is, I prefer the comprehensive style collection here  http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=24077

would there be a way I can go into the CS, and modify (which???) .esp to change the women and give them hairs from this other mod?  Interesting that I can load it up and go about it just fine this way.  I made it passed one 'boss' girl, she had to be...took forever to take her down and she dropped an 'emblem' afterwords.  Next, I found another teleporter, that upon first click, stole my emblem, and upon second click asked me basically if I wanted to go to the entrance and cyrodil or deeper in.  I went deeper in....but this time there was more than the BU girls, a standard conjurer guy was there and a dead BU girl near him.  There was sounds of fighting before I reached them.  Is this supposed to happen?  Or am I having a conflict somewhere?  Lastly, all of the armor on the BU girl's corpses is named 'buarmor'.  Is this common, or did I goof something?  Ok one more thing, i'm beginning to think all the different dungeon .eps's are entered by entering once with the spell/teleporter, then getting them assigned as you beat the first one and use the following teleporter that gives you the option to leave or go further?  Only did this a little bit, so I can't confirm it yet...

Thank you John, that is the site that I had found for some of the plugins allready :D  that is really alot of stuff to translate tho...i only translated the 'need to' stuff atm.  For the most part, I have what I need.  What I need to do is take the time to add the hair and eye resources that I have in my data folder to each mod.  From tinkering in the CS, it looks like BUdungeon core, and the various BU(name of dungeonhere) .esp's each add vanilla races.  not sure if one or more add custom races, I'm inclined to think they do.  Most of the aaabugirl or aaabuboss or aaabumobs have stuff like rens hairs on them, which I have in my data folder, but they are read and directed to with different names due to my using the CSC mod I posted above.  So I have the meshes and stuff, its just those mods arent directing to them due to naming structure and whatnot.  It will just take me ( A WHOLE LOT OF )  time lol.  I guess I'm using this post as a kind of 'journal' to track progress and hopefully others can read it and see if something I find can help them.  Moderators, let me know if I'm taking up too much space please. 

But again, thanks for the tip there John_belushi, I allways thank helpful people  :D  And yes, you are right!  I need to actually do some more than the basic translating of that site.  Happy gaming everyone!

-Merctime

Well i was at the same point you are like a week ago haha, and i get answers while messing around whit that...

1- all the hairs, girls, lvledlists and races (yes they are custom races based on vanilla ones) are on BUDungeon.esm

(So maybe the hairs arent showing becouse you dont have the meshes and/or textures it is calling for, as i have mpb++ and xeosp++ im not runing in that problem)

2- BUDungeonCore.esp this is where mostly the scripts are also its the initial room and all, so you need load any dungeon after this one, mostly the dungeons dont have any scripting or whatever, they are the phsyical place and the random spawner for the girls/bosses, so pretty much you dont need to look on they (unless some weird stuff like you said is happening... maybe the creator forgot to remove one vanilla mob)

2- BUEquipment.esp <- its the one that actualy populate the leveledlist to give armors for the girls, but the boss armors is empty

BUEquipmentNA.esp <- same but have the boss armor list populated , both are identical, just one have 1 script extra (which isnt related to equipments at all... its related to add dungeons to the portal)

3- if you get that modder resource pack im doing on BU armors thread, then you need to place my .esp in the place of one of those BuEquipment.esp, as mine are adding the exactly same armors...

and while some say to load those before lovers and whatnot actualy i do different my list is somewhat like this:

the esms
DLCs, patches, OOO, small scripts esps(like clean buffer, bullet cam, enchantehotkeys,HUD,etc) extra spells like active inventory, setbody, boners <- basicly anything that is related to core codes and tweaks

then are some clothes replacers, large shops (like tona, gabriella, apachii so on), large quest related (mystery of masoulum, hentai mania 1 &2, romuska, claudia secret, so on <- things that only add stuff and dont really try to mess whit core codes other then the place where they go

all lovers related stuff, being tamago first and so on till lovers whit pk.esp

all custom races, mbp. xeosp++ than CMs partners 

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Then finaly BUDungeonCore.esp,BUDungeonsMerged.esp(one i made, togheter whits .ini) or all the dungeons .esp ,Equipemnt.esp

zzCCAO.esp (using special animations it dont mess whit lovers, but its a pain to set up)
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectPriority.esp
DeadlyReflex 6 - combat moves.esp

so yeah im runing highly modded, other than some random crashs (becouse some memory heap or things alike) and crashs from bugged stuff (like Cms that dont have races/head/ears/etc that drove me nuts some days ago), and a usual crash whit joburg if i set essentials too high in middle of IC when running whit from 2ch(the one that adds lots of npcs in the ways of city live).. so well its not the mostly stable but whit the amount of stuff into it pays off the constant saving before entering in populated places...

Hey, fantastic, this is exactly what I needed.  now, I didn't at first realize that they were CUSTOM races based off the vanilla ones, that is good to know as my mod doesnt like them to much but it can be fixed.  So, looking at what you said, i know now that I need to get into specifically budungeon.esm and add the hairs and eyes etc to each of those races, just as adding a new hair to say orc or imperial.  That will fix the bald thing.  Also, I like what you did with the merging of the files.  You say that it runs stable, that is very good.  I'd be interested to hear more from you as you play it more.  Next, for adding armors, it appears that I need to go to buequipment.esp and not the NA one to make adjustments.  is that an ini tweak as well, or just the levelled lists do you know?  I'd like to take a bit of time, to go through and learn how to re-stat some of the bu armors and put them more in line with the MOBS statistics that many overhauls use or that are used as a standalone, i like those tweeks.  But once I did that, then I go into the levelled lists from buequip and then just list them or something?  this bears looking into, awesome!

Also, darkwingsv, I just want to thank you very much for such an informative post.  As I have kind of just broke the ice with this, I was able to see a few things about how things work, but yours is much more in-depth and has brought to light a few things i was in error on.  Rock on man!  tyvm    :D

Well, think ill sign off for a bit. Again thank you!  And thanks to Donkey and everyone else who has made this whole thing possible.  have fun gaming!

-merctime

actualy you cant edit esm whit cs... you need to turn they into esp whit wrye bash, or make a new esp that changes it, or even you could grab budungeoncore.esp and use that to change the hairs (like set it active, it automaticly load budungeon.esm, on the npcs list find the aaaaMob001 and start to change the hairs/eyes, but i belive that they have 7 or so hairs, so you would need to add more hairs to the races if want to see different kinds

for the changes on the equipments, you need to find it first, and there you can chance the value/weight/AR/enchant... so if want to change alot... patience...

for actually added they to the girls, you go to the leveledlist, and find aaaBUDarmor, open it, change back to the armors tab and start to drag they there...

and just a note as im not sure from what you said... you are using both equipment and NA? you cant, its one or another...

Guest Donkey

copy to esp, then change that.. load up tes save the scripts, save the plug-in, then copy back to esm is the way to go. It is better then create a new plug-in. This mod already has to many of those..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Donkey

OreTueee, been kind enough to make a full English readme for us English speaker so here it goes.

-The dungeon that each person made can be merged. The enemy in the dungeon is a girl who put on the BU equipment.

-When you clear the dungeon, it is possible to move to the next dungeon at random  or to return to the entrance.

-You can summon companion's girl at random in the prize room. Girls grow up if they combat. If they do not use Resurrect Potion when dying, they do not revive.

I think it is difficult for the beginner because this MOD use Construction Set.

requirement

OBSE0.19b4 over

BUframeworks1.03 over

RenBeautyPack http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4431

BU equipment (It is necessary to set it by each person.)

optional requirement

Estrus

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=28979

-if you need special trap, install this MOD

Main Operation

-When you start the game, lesserpower \"BU Dungeon\" is remembered. When you use it, it moves to the Dungeon. It returns to the place where it was used first when you use it with Entrance again.

-The enemy appears newly whenever you enter in the Dungeon.

-Total point and Prize point collect by one point when you defeat the enemy.

-If you return from ExitPortal to the Entrance, You lose two prize point. If you return from SealPortal to the Entrance, the prize point is not consumed.

-There is a prize room in Entrance. If the condition becomes complete, you can get the item by judging a total point when you activate Prize Stone.

Prize Girl Companion

-The girl companion can be summoned at random to the room by using 10pt in PrizeStone.

-LV goes up if the girl fights during the (30*Lv) seconds.

-The girl changes the class whether to remember the magic and the kind of arms.

-When you are sneaking, girl's command can be accessed. Please go after it waits by about two seconds after loading the game.

Girl's command is \"Equipment confirmation\", \"Follow\", \"Wait\", \"Return Entrance\", \"Magic acquisition\", \"Name Change\", and \"Special Skill\"

-\"Equipment confirmation\" can pass the Equipment.

-\"Follow\" enters the state of follow, and does the compulsion movement excluding while combatting if PC take distance. Please choose follow again when halting.

-\"Wait\", Girl stays in the place.

-\"Return\" compelling moves the girl to the entrance.

-\"Magic acquisition\" remembers the magic (Only Spell) that exists in the slot of PC. first magic are registrable in LV5, and 2nd magic are registrable in Lv10.

-If the girl doesn't use Resurrect Potion when dying, she doesn't revive.

-The combat is interrupted when talking to while the girl is combatting. She doesn't do the combat operation for 15 seconds.

-\"Name change\". The box opens when this is chosen, and put one item of the name. Girl's name change to the item name.

-Please give a name with Enchant Stand.

-When hanging in Trap, it scapegoats when the magic of \"Scapegoat\" is put on the girl. After it helps, ten minutes are not scapegoated. The girl who scapegoated in \"Scapegoat\" enters the state of Essential for three minutes.

-Standard of class change

Guard

-onehandBlade + no magic

Battlemage

-onehandBlade + magic

Blademaster

-twohandBlade + no magic

Battlemage

-twohandBlade + magic

Warrior

-onehandBlant + no magic

Battlemage

-onehandBlant + magic

Barbarian

-twoandBlant + no magic

Crusader

-twoandBlant + magic

Monk

-stuff + no magic

Mage

-stuff + magic

Archer

-Bow + no magic

Agent

-Bow + magic

Pilgrim

-No Weapon

-The skill value increases according to class at Lvup.

-Guard

Health 1, HeavyArmor 1, lightArmor 1, block 1

-Blademaster

Health 3, Blade 1

-Warrior

Health 1, Blunt 1, HeavyArmor 1, block 1

-Barbarian

Health 3, Blunt 1

-Monk

Health 3, HandToHand 1

-Archer

Health 2, Marksman 1, lightArmor 1

-Battlemage

Health 1, Magicka 1, Destruction 1, Conjuration 1

-Crusader

Health 1, Magicka 1, Alteration 1, Restoration 1

-Agent

Health 1, Magicka 1, Marksman 1, Illusion 1

-Mage

All Spell +1

-Chain Kill and reward

The count of Chain Kill collects when you defeat the enemy in the Dungeon. When you return to the Entrance, the count is reset.

-Message displays for Chain kill to reach a constant number, and the item can be gotten at random.

-When the reward can be gotten, \"Fanfare\" is generated.

-When many Chain kill counts collect, the reward can be gotten at short intervals.

-When 500ChainKill is exceeded, the reward cannot be gotten.

-Max Chain Kill is recorded in PrizeStone.

-Happiness Urn:Regenerate 1hp/4sec (3hors)

-Resurrect Potion: Resurrect NPC. When 500ChainKill is exceeded, you can get this.

Dungeon BOSS, Disadvantage & advantage

-When 50 chain Kill is done, \"Boss Battle\" is added to Seal Portal. The count is reset after the Boss room is cleared, and when 50 chain Kill is done, it comes to put it again.

**Disadvantage**

-When you enter the Boss room, the enemy after that is strengthened including Boss. Whenever you clear the Boss room, it is strengthened.

-When you return to the Entrance, the enemy's strengthening is initialized.

**Advantage**

-The probability that the enemy has unique equipment rises when you win Boss.

-You sometimes can get skillBook only for the girls companion when Boss is knocked down.

\"Ability set\" is selected from girl's command \"Special Ability setting\". The container opens and put Book.

-The abilities are remembered up to two. Because Cloneform is used, You cannot be combined with Hand, Solid, Hard, and Berserk.

--Absorb Fire

--Absorb Frost

--Absorb Shock

-When the attribute damage is received, HP is recovered. It doesn't recover when dying of damage because it recovers after damage.

--DrainHealthHand

--DrainMagickaHand

--DrainFatigueHand

-When combatting, Enchantment is given to weapon automatically. It gives it at each combat.

--SolidWeapon

-When combatting, weapon's power is raised.

--HardWeapon

-When combatting, weapon's  durability is quadrupled.

--WeaponBack

-when combatting, weapon returns at hand even if it is dropped.

--Repaire

-After combat, repair all equipment.

--Recharge

-Recharge enchant point 3 per 1 seconds.

--Regenerate

-Regenerate 1 health per 1 seconds.

--EnchantHand

-When combatting, Enchantment is given to weapon automatically at random.

--EnhancedShield

-Shield 's Enchantent in inverse proportion to BasicArmorRating adheres. High Shield adheres by Low BasicArmorRating.

--Invincible

---If HP falls up to 50%, NPC becomes invincibility for ten seconds while combatting.

--Berserk

-Shield is added and the Weapon's power rises while combatting when HP becomes 50% or less. Continuation for 30 seconds.

--Greater Regenerate

-Regenerate 2 health per 1 seconds.

-Composition

BUDungeon.esm

BUDequipment.esp

BUDungeonCore.esp

BUDungeonAppend.esp

BUD.html

ini/BUdungeon.ini

option

-BUDungeon.esp(Esp before converts esm)

-Working of esm&esp

**BUDungeon.esm

-Mob Data(Hair,40NPC)

-Prize Girl Companion NPC data

-Mob leveledlist

-BU leveledlist(Only the frame)

-Teleportaer System for Dungeon

**BUDequipment.esp

-setting for BU equipment.(When equipment is put in leveledlist \"AaaBUDarmor\" and \"AaaBUBossarmor\", the enemy puts it on.)

**BUDungeonCore.esp

-Dungeon Entrance

-PrizeRoom, Girl companion

**BUDungeonAppend.esp

-Dungeon main. You can use the Dungeon that others made by merging it.

**BUD.html

-setup manual

-Iinstall

BUDungeon.esm

BUDequipment.esp

BUDungeonCore.esp

BUDungeonAppend.esp

ini/budungeon.ini

-Everything is put in oblivion/data.

-Make Dungeon

-1.Make Dungeon Cell.(\"Duplicate Cell\" does existing Cell. Its ID is changed (The name is free). Sealportal and one ExitPortal are set up. Portal is each one in Dungeon. Each Cell is not set up. If they are three hierarchies, Exit is put in the first floor and Seal is put on the third floor.)

2.The enemy is set up. (aaaMob100 and aaaBoss100 are set up from actors>LeveledCreature. Because aaaBoss100 puts out the item for SealPortal, only one set up.)

-3.Esp 'S name and Exitportal' s FormID is input to BUdungeon.ini.

-setup BU Equipment

-Open BUDequipment.esp in CS. Equipment is put in leveledlist \"aaaBUDarmor\" and \"AaaBUBossarmor\".

CREDIT

OreTueee:Break Undies Dungeon

Asaliah:BUDVilverin,BU_Nagastani,BU_Fort_Cuptor,BU_Nenyond Twyll,BU_Ceyatatar,BU_OBArea,BU_DarkSewers,Kvatch,ImperialDungeon,kemen

sizuru:BURuin, Dungeon script

natuaik::BUDDirich,buwellspring.esp

NIHS:(weapon mesh & texture)

MHW Dead Revolver 0.9

MHW_Chrome_Razor 1.1

Nicoroshi:(weapon mesh & texture)

The Talon of Akatosh

Nicos Dreadweave Axes

The Obsidian Axe

Charon's call

Blakeley's Lachrymal Bow

Gizmodian:(weapon mesh & texture)

Astroranem

Divine Hand

unknown2ch modder:(weapon mesh & texture)

Escalibolg

Animated Shield:(shield mesh)

nchov2 Animated Shield

Sahardoom's Animated Stargate Modders Resource

LHammonds's Dark Tower Shield

oh noes... and i thought that was weird the companion npcs are set to lvl 1 and no offset... seens i need to check it out or maybe will broke the companion leveling system...

also im not sure if i turn 10 extra bosses i made into companions too... as i already use CM/MCS so those wount do much...

as well i ended up merging lots of dungeons into a single esp... and added lots of extra spawns (again when its 1v1 its ok... but when you get there whit companions.. turn to easy... ) as well changed the AI pack to Ambush whit 256 radius... sure they will not wander aimless but they also will not see you from the other room....)

and thanks, time to fireup CS again and reset the offset :P

For some unknown reason. my character get stucked in BU Maze. mean after done some part, i back to entrance after boss fight. then use BU Dungeon spell, it just take me to entrance of BU Dungeon but not return me to world map. any one know how to move out this, please help me.

I think some load, save and check/uncheck some mod make my save corrupted, it wont remember my location before enter BU dungeon.

Can some one tell me a console command to move out?

Guest Donkey

coc testinghall then move to the door to outside, then you can fast travel again out of there.

Once you do this, there is no more using this spell, unless you make a clean save first. Deactivate all the BU mods start your game save it then quit your game reactivate all BU plug-ins so the spell will be placed back to you in your spell tab.