Sex mod for Real Estates?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83145/?

^ Was wondering if there was a mod that works specifically with this or if someone would be willing to make one that works with it. Basically, the Real Estate Continued mod lets you buy, sell, and rent property across Skyrim. I think you can even buy, say, Nazeem's place and then rent it out to him. And that got me thinking. What if you buy someones house, and then they offer, or you make advances, to have sex to pay off the rent? That'd be a neat little thing. Obviously you can sleep with any NPC you want too, but it's just random sex with no actual gameplay consequences(At least, most of the time.). This would basically just be a plugin so that you could have the rent paid off through sex rather than gold. Maybe buy and rent out Lucan's place and sleep with Camilla to pay off the rent or have her be a prostitute for you to pay off the rent. Gameplay elements like that.

There are some mods that do something a little similar.. Solutions has an option if you don't have enough gold to rent an Inn room, buy a dog or a horse to have sex for it.

RE would be useful as is for some people that can save up and buy the place, avoiding paying inn room rates, though they'd likely just buy the regular house for sale in that town anyway, but buying more places would let you stick TDF or RP prostitutes in them. SLEN would have a better chance of letting you talk someone into sex if they're already a friend because you're charging them less rent.

It probably wouldn't take much to edit the dialog for the mod though you'd really need permission to do so and then post it here.

There are some mods that do something a little similar.. Solutions has an option if you don't have enough gold to rent an Inn room, buy a dog or a horse to have sex for it.

RE would be useful as is for some people that can save up and buy the place, avoiding paying inn room rates, though they'd likely just buy the regular house for sale in that town anyway, but buying more places would let you stick TDF or RP prostitutes in them. SLEN would have a better chance of letting you talk someone into sex if they're already a friend because you're charging them less rent.

It probably wouldn't take much to edit the dialog for the mod though you'd really need permission to do so and then post it here.

If I knew how to edit the dialogue to add an option to pay the rent with sex, I would, but I sadly don't so I need someone else to do it. The mod was abandoned by its original author and then picked up by someone else who has zero intention of continuing work on the mod at this time, they're hosting the current version.

Archived