BlackCinema Anims to WW

Hi! I have an animation request/suggestion.

I'm a big fan of BlackCinema's animations and would love to see some turned into WW teasing or vaginal/anal animations.

Like these lap dances:

Or these moves:

I don't know BlackCinema personally but I've seen animators reach out to different people and do collabs so if there's any animators looking for ideas, I think this would make a great collaboration.

Hi! I have an animation request/suggestion.

I'm a big fan of BlackCinema's animations and would love to see some turned into WW teasing or vaginal/anal animations.

Like these lap dances:

Or these moves:

I don't know BlackCinema personally but I've seen animators reach out to different people and do collabs so if there's any animators looking for ideas, I think this would make a great collaboration.

I thought that pole looked familiar :D

I think we‘d rather need Amra72 to make dance animations, or mike24, both their animations look so damn flawless, sadly amra does not have patreon :(

Thing is, to make this kind of stuff in the detail you expect is not a small task,

Even for an experienced animator,

For instance, the pole dancing animation supplied by Azmodan and the MMD stuff you may have seen is not animated by hand,

These are motion capture animations ported into blend files to be used with the game,

The pole dancing animation is actually from the game, Dead or Alive Extreme.

I know many gamers that don't have patreons, have ported many of these for fun, some have posted to Tumblr, others haven't shared for the way people criticise.

Amra has shown a preview of some dancing a while back in his thread which was pretty good,

Looking at the way Dagger works and animates, I think he could be highly capable of this task, he has a patreon too and could be open to this.

He shared some previews a while back using some pretty advanced stuff that went kinda unnoticed,

Omaster, Anarcis and Lupo have worked in the dancing/teasing area too I think :)