KinkyWorld Butler Mod (New Version 1.1 added)

Any way to tell the game to send a female butler or are they random?

Yes you can, by using Nraas controller you can choose the sims sent as butler.

Activate Nraas Master Controller on townhall

- select >Sims >Advanced >Service NPC >Type of service

- pick up the sims you like from the list, male or female > confirm your choice and in the service list pick Butler.

When i did this i first checked the list of unemployed sims in town, to prevent using a sims that has already a career running and keep the world coherence.      (sorry my english is not very good)

Thanks for the mod Tartacus. 

By the way the outfit provided by this mod is not showing in my game (cache cleared, never used butler before), i had to edit outfit in CAS myself.

Not sure why the outfit would not show.  Its the first report of it I have had.  From the lack of feedback about how things are working I am guessing others are not having the same problem.  I really need some feedback from other users to know what is going on with it.

Love the maid dress. Wanted to know If you wanted to, could you make or edit short dresses likeac54def3407474039c45300808172973--club-d

This is something I want to learn  I have plenty of time on my hands to fill and I want to make quite a few items open bottomed So KW underwear shows under skirt or dress.  I have had a look into it but it's all a bit beyond me at the moment, I know it can be done in blender but I am still trying to learn how to use it.   I love these dresses where did you get them? 

If anyone can point me in the direction of a good guide to alter clothing meshes I would appreciate it.

Still the original game from testing this mod, got a new  (again female) butler, since the sim at the bookstore died and my butler got transferred there.

This time no problem with the outfit, seems to be a minor hickup.

Thanks for the feedback it's nice to know its working now.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Tartacus,

I'm Martin from Patreon. I thought this is best to ask a question.

My butler is reluctant to go to sleep in his double bed. He has the best bed in the sims 3.

Should I give him a single bed? Or is there anyway to tune the energy motive?

Thanks a lot mate.

Hey Tartacus,

My butler is reluctant to go to sleep in his double bed. He has the best bed in the sims 3.

Thanks a lot mate.

Hi Martin

I am guessing we are talking KW 367 /368,  I am having similar problems as the butlers at best only go and have a nap.  I tried changing the bedsleep tuning within my mod but has made no difference,  I did notice a few others on patreon mention a problem with visitors and I am guessing that the problem is linked to this.  I also tried giving the butler a new bed but now I do not have the option of assigning one to him.

Hey Tartacus,

Thanks a lot mate.

Hi Martin

I am guessing we are talking KW 367 /368,  I am having similar problems as the butlers at best only go and have a nap.  I tried changing the bedsleep tuning within my mod but has made no difference,  I did notice a few others on patreon mention a problem with visitors and I am guessing that the problem is linked to this.  I also tried giving the butler a new bed but now I do not have the option of assigning one to him.

Thanks for the quick response. Indeed I'm on 367 and there is a little issue with the disappearance of Ask to stay over menu. It may be related. I saw also the butler takes a nap as you said. I've been dealing to find the problem with 368, reason why I'm lazy to go back to 366. Regardless the sleeping thing the mod works perfect. Thanks again. Cheers

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, sim333 said:

Hi, TARTACUS! Super your mod!

And you can still do the permanent maid and a nanny, and... who else is there?

Agree!

I actually want a complete house staff.

Actually it just a multiple butlers, but each butler have different responsibility, and each of them have their own uniform, like chef wear chef uniform.

Head butler, rebuking lazy worker, greeting guest, paying bill

Chef butler, cooking meal, mixing drink

Maid butler, cleaning the house (you can have more than one)

Maintainer, including repairing and gardening

Bodyguard, guarding house from thieves, as well as rejecting unwelcomed guest.

Something like that.

• 1 year later...

Sorry to bring back old thread.

This still works with latest KW, right?

Cause when I use NRaas's Status Info, the Personal, when I check info about the KinkyButler, it doesn't says anything about KinkyButler Situation, only says Situation: ButlerSituation and Situation: VisitSituation.

On 12/6/2018 at 8:52 PM, jenyeah said:

Sorry to bring back old thread.

This still works with latest KW, right?

Cause when I use NRaas's Status Info, the Personal, when I check info about the KinkyButler, it doesn't says anything about KinkyButler Situation, only says Situation: ButlerSituation and Situation: VisitSituation.

As far as I am aware all is working as it should do.  The mod is basicly just a tunning mod to help the butler stay busy and not disapere of the lot.  NRaas is as it should be just displaying ButlerSituation.  hope this helps.

7 hours ago, TART4CUS said:

As far as I am aware all is working as it should do.  The mod is basicly just a tunning mod to help the butler stay busy and not disapere of the lot.  NRaas is as it should be just displaying ButlerSituation.  hope this helps.

Oh, ok.

Thanks for reply.

Cause before (few months ago/ years ago or since you made this mod?), I remember seeing the KinkySituation or something similar.

And there was automatic situation of butler asking for Kinky stuffs, but now I see (having newer version of Kinky World) that isn't happening.

P.S. Hope you are doing fine with everything you got to do.

On 11/28/2017 at 9:10 PM, GECK.O said:

Agree!

I actually want a complete house staff.

Actually it just a multiple butlers, but each butler have different responsibility, and each of them have their own uniform, like chef wear chef uniform.

Head butler, rebuking lazy worker, greeting guest, paying bill

Chef butler, cooking meal, mixing drink

Maid butler, cleaning the house (you can have more than one)

Maintainer, including repairing and gardening

Bodyguard, guarding house from thieves, as well as rejecting unwelcomed guest.

Something like that.

Yup, I also agree with Geck.O.

I was thinking exactly same thing.