Brainstorm (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

Jexsam

(continued from original forum as requested)

Haha! Or what would be fairly interesting is Han and his sister are in a room both shagging one Liydia by Han and Augusta by lisbeth. Then August bends Lisbeth over and starts on her while Han switches positions with Liydia....Lydia slowly slumps down to the ground saying something like "im finished" then Lisbeth offering Augusta to her brother...as Agusta starts to walk over to Han the lights go out and theres a sound effect of a crash followed by a "mmm" and a male groan then another female "mmm" of a different pitch then the lights come on and Han and Lisbeth are fucking with their eyes closed as Agusta has tripped and fallen on a nearby dildo and has just begun riding it thinking it was Han slowly all of their eyes open and they stop with a look of pure WTF!!!!! then everything goes black and if you talk to them afterwards they all seem akward until you complete the next part of the quest then that dialog option disappears.

Also Highly unlikely that CLS 1 or 2 will be revisited but I had a really hard time getting into the immersion of CLS 1 until I had seen the Goddess for the first time. I was thinking oh...another Semi fun adult mod. And then I started loving it which is what brought me here....anyway My thought was for immersion factor that your character should have a reason to go to the TIbers inn inpartcular and having a random dream of the mysterious girl (aka Claudia). This idea was that your character ended up in the cell due to a drunken escapade that had been suggested by claudia who was hanging out with Augusta in the tavern. She simply suggested it in a joking way but your character being drunk actually did it. "ugh my head hurts....shouldn't drink like that" followed by the dark elf in the cell next door giving you a hard time

bottom of screen dialog appears "Get back against the wall Slut, and try and keep your clothes on in the presence of the emperor." (Back against wall) Emperor walks in you ask "why am I here?" See how it all ties in? Then perhaps a dialog option in-addition to the "bed" option with Claudia in the beginning of the game that says "Oh hi again.....I wondered what happened after you streaked out of the bar" (Fade to black) Scrolling text along bottom of screen "Ah...its starting to come back to me.." Immersion complete. I can haz cookies yes?

First point: That's actually exactly how I was thinking of doing it. Druken double fuck with black out and confusion, I'll probably keep it as an easter egg though. To justify Lisbeth's quick departure from the family house to the hotel.

For the rest, the idea is really tempting as, to my knwoledge, no mod have tried to justify the presence of the player in prison.

I see two issues: The player can be a male (although it's easy to fix) but most players use alternative starts and I feel unconfortable modifying the very first cell of the game. I can however, during calibration dream add a short cutscene with what lead the player in prison, it's a good idea but you'll have to remind me in several weeks/months as I should concentrate on finishing main story first.

PS: as for previous posts, copy this thread in loverslab where it should be from now on.

Cheers!

Yeah, fucking with the game's beginning is not something we should be doing.

I do like the idea of Han and Lisbeth's "sexcident". As for how to trigger the scene, though, what I would do is make it an optional scene. After you recruit the last priestess, you can talk to Lisbeth at the hotel, and ask what made her suddenly decide to move in. She could say something like "Well, what happened was..." and then the scene starts. At least that's how I'd do it.

Thing is, If you are going for immersion you lose A LOT of immersion if it doesn't make since while you are in the jail cell. I understand this is a mod but it is damn near its own stand alone game, NO side quest has the depth or length that CLS has. This is why I suggest changing or modifying the beginning. But as Grumpf has said, it could be added later like an extra Dialog with Claudia who would say "I didn't really think it was you before but....Do you remember how you ended up in jail?" *Que scene*

This would solve the issue of modifying the beginning while keeping it even more immersive and add some LOL's.

As far as the Oopies scene, I can't see Han or lisbeth admitting afterwards...perhaps you walk in on it while they are drunk? It's a hidden scene this is trigger between getting other quests done and is not marked if you happen to investigate you will find it otherwise not so much.

Both characters act akwardly if talked to after that so it makes you wonder if you missed something. Perhaps they say something about "what you didn't hear what happened while you where out looking for _____

You both have good points.

I'd prefer largely to justify the prison afterwards, makes more sense and allows us to simply skip it if the player is male.

For the sexcident, I'll do as you suggested, a simple dialog line added to the Dunmer twins if the player wants to know with a cutscene. Han will simply never admit it happened.

• 3 months later...

So, I just explained in another thread how the CTD after the Coronation isn't a crash, it's a feature. I went on to explain how this will not happen after the Coronation once the next section of the mod is complete, but will happen at the end of the mod.

Last I was aware, there were plans to include "repeatable content" at a point after the bulk of the quest was over, but before the final part. I'm not sure if this is still planned, what with Skyrim being out, but it was decided because we felt we owed the players that much for sticking with us, and I don't see why that has changed.

However... time is still an issue, regardless of what we feel the playerbase deserves. The original ideas tossed around for repeatable content required multiple locations, some without the control of being behind closed doors, and would probably have taken a fair bit of time. So how can we provide some fun repeatable sex without having to use a bunch of new locations, new characters, and as few new animations as possible?

Well, I think I have an idea.

(Spoilers start here)

• For the Augusta's Birthday Easter Egg scene, we already have an empty Tiber Septim Hotel location.
  • We have a ton of sex anims we can recycle.
  • We have six Priestesses, three maids, two Bishops, a cook, and one of the Bishop's proteges. Not to mention a number of side characters we'll meet later on.

Why not use that location and some of those anims and NPCs?

Let me set it up for you.

Financially, the hotel is doing okay, but rebuilding a cult takes money, and they aren't making enough to run the hotel, pay the wages, and rebuild the Cult all at the same time. They need more income. Well, Augusta/Claudia/Lisbeth has been thinking about it, and there may be something they can do; sex shows for high-paying or VIP customers. The girls can do what they do best and help rebuild the Cult at the same time.

There would be two scenes (three if the player chose Futa). The player has to do them in order, but after unlocking one, it can be repeated anytime.

In the first scene, Lisbeth's proteges, the Dunmer twins, put on the show. We can just use the empty Tiber Septim interior from Augusta's Birthday scene, set six chairs around in a circle, and have the twins have sex in the middle while five or six NPCs watch.

For the second scene, three of the girls have volunteered to put on a threesome show. Same setup, just with the three girls in the middle instead of the twins.

The third scene would be Futa-exclusive. Athena, Michelle, and one non-Futa character volunteer to do a show, too. Same setting again, just put these characters in the center.

To replay, just go up to Augusta, ask about shows. "Sure, we can do another fundraiser. What show do you think we should put on?"

• "The Twins."
  • "The Threesome."
  • "The Futa show."

And voila, repeatable sex scenes without having to make a bunch of new resources.

Archived