Noob modder

I'm new to the whole modding scene and I'm wanting to have a go at modding Skyrim special edition.

I want to try the normal mods like texture details and enhancements but I also want to add some NSFW mods too.

I'm looking for sex mods and maybe futa too. If anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

The link from GorLP is for normal skyrim if you look at the top of a thread it'll tell you what section that thread is at.

This here is the skyrim normal section which is where you posted this at you should of posted it in the special edition section since it's about the special edition. There is no SKSE for the special edition so some features might be changed or removed all together some skyrim sex mods might work right out of the box others you will have to convert to the special edition. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/83906-sexlab-light-se/

Other then that I have no clue since I have never seen the point of upgrading to the special edition.

Archived