[Sims 4] MOTHERLODESIMS Sex Animations for WhickedWhims (NEW UPDATE - 11/09/2023)

Oh, where are all the comments? This thread deserves more comments.

So, I've just started playing Kinky World Sims 3 and IMO, the sex animations for Sims 3 are so much better than Sims 4. And then I play with your animations and I think they are as good as the ones in Sims 3!! They definitely have that same feel. Love it! :blush:

And also, I like that you create new positions and movements that haven't been animated by others yet. And the facial expressions are perfect.

Thank you so much for the uploads and updates. I can't wait what's next!
Keep up!! :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2018 at 5:37 PM, Smelly Cat said:

Oh, where are all the comments? This thread deserves more comments.

So, I've just started playing Kinky World Sims 3 and IMO, the sex animations for Sims 3 are so much better than Sims 4. And then I play with your animations and I think they are as good as the ones in Sims 3!! They definitely have that same feel. Love it! :blush:

And also, I like that you create new positions and movements that haven't been animated by others yet. And the facial expressions are perfect.

Thank you so much for the uploads and updates. I can't wait what's next!
Keep up!! :cool:

On 4/2/2018 at 1:20 AM, bethiedoll said:

hi just spent 12 dollars for pack on gumroad must say nice work.thx 

Thanks 

I hope you enjoy it.

On 4/2/2018 at 3:21 AM, infernal171 said:

I played the sims 3 the animations were really better, but now I can say those of the sims 4 are in a higher level in my opinion, not to mention the sims 3 and very bad optimized!

Yes, TS4 is more optimized, and everything works faster, nowadays it is starting to improve the animations, as the Rigs that are doing to the TS4 animators are evolving (penis, tongues, nude textures).

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/04/2018 at 1:53 AM, Darkening Demise said:

Will doggystyle (only one stage that I have) on the bed get finished any time soon?
Same with pronebone (anal lacks climax), and Cowgirl (vaginal lacks climax)?

Great to see you're going after other objects but still just wondering because you're my current fav animator and that cowgirl is hot.

The cowgirl already has climax in Patreon. The other two animations I'm going to make the climax in the future. To released for free I don't know how long it will take.

Tomorrow I'll released a free pack, but I don't remember if there is any climax in it. I'll check it later.

On 17/04/2018 at 5:18 PM, infernal171 said:

gracia hermano .

On 17/04/2018 at 5:22 PM, Zivyx said:

The best time of the month is here! Thank you for the update Motherlode.:love:

On 17/04/2018 at 8:03 PM, B10HAZARDx333 said:

Thank's for the up M. :cool:

On 18/04/2018 at 11:37 AM, IsaRissa said:

Thank you Motherlodesims for the update. Looking forward to trying out the new animations. Much appreciated

On 19/04/2018 at 3:25 PM, GreyMouse said:

Thank you!

Thanks guys.

On 19/04/2018 at 6:51 PM, Zivyx said:

How long does it take you to create your animations? Do you rely on a particular method such as blocking and splining, etc.

So, it depends on the animation, a few hours in a couple days; I use manual method and splining, it depends on what facilitates me in each sequence.

• 2 weeks later...

I am SO impressed by the quality of your animations, they are just INCREDIBLE!! The ones in your Patreon is just another level, so detailed, so emotional, and so perfect. I love the way you animate kisses, almost as if it's from a movie; so passionate and beautiful. Please keep making amazing animations, I hope you the best!!! And you are one of the best animators in my opinion, and you definitely deserve more fans!!! :bawling:

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/05/2018 at 11:26 PM, apple44tree said:

I am SO impressed by the quality of your animations, they are just INCREDIBLE!! The ones in your Patreon is just another level, so detailed, so emotional, and so perfect. I love the way you animate kisses, almost as if it's from a movie; so passionate and beautiful. Please keep making amazing animations, I hope you the best!!! And you are one of the best animators in my opinion, and you definitely deserve more fans!!! :bawling:

Thanks apple44tree. I hope to improve more and more for your joy hehehe.
I'm happy for your approve.

8 minutes ago, Zivyx said:

Great update! Thank you MLS:classic_wub:

Thank you too Zivyx

If you want to follow my work, please follow the gifs through the wordpress website: https://motherlodesimsww.wordpress.com

Dear Motherlodesims!

Thanks for your high quality animations. I currently downloaded your newest update.

Is there a possibility for you to state the new free animations? Mustn't be animated GIFs, I've been satisfied also by just stating the location + name of the new ones. So one can check them out immediately. Without that information it seems to be very hard to recognize new animations. Or am I missing something? ?

Thanks in advance!

Thank you for the animations!! One thing that seems to be happening with your animations is the gender recognition doesn't seem to be working. For example: An animation meant for a FF/M animation can happen when I have MM/F involved in a encounter. I actually brought this up to TURBODRIVER (thinking the issue was with his mod) and he mentioned that he contacted all animators about changes he made but that you were the only one that hasn't fixed your files. I was wondering if you knew this?

• 1 month later...
On 5/20/2018 at 1:02 PM, skarrd said:

Thank you for the animations!! One thing that seems to be happening with your animations is the gender recognition doesn't seem to be working. For example: An animation meant for a FF/M animation can happen when I have MM/F involved in a encounter. I actually brought this up to TURBODRIVER (thinking the issue was with his mod) and he mentioned that he contacted all animators about changes he made but that you were the only one that hasn't fixed your files. I was wondering if you knew this?

Yes, I have corrected for new animations in patreon, but free animations haven't yet, sorry, I didn't have enough time.

------------------------

New special update available: 76 animation

See all my work on this website: https://motherlodesimsww.wordpress.com/

• 2 weeks later...