[Search] Aroused NPC engage PC for Sex or Relieve?

I'm not sure if such a mod exists or if something like SexLab Aroused already has it, but I'm unable to find a mod that, that allows NPC to essentially approach my PC and converse with them about sexual stuff.

I know a mod literally called SexLab Approach exists, but half of the time it doesn't work, or at least NPC don't seem to want to engage unless I'm literally standing next to them (which kinda ruins the immersion).

I think TDF Aggressive Prostitution is the one you can set pc and/or followers to "whore" mode in the mcm. once done npc's will approach you with a line something like "i have 50 septum what can i get". the mcm for me is a little funny, i can only make one change then have to exit, then go back into mcm and make another change. But well worth the extra step since it removes the need for me to approach everyone in town/inn.

Deviously Enslaved Continued will make non-hostile NPCs approach for rape (or enslavement) based on their arousal, morale, and your perceived vulnerability if you're naked or tied up in Devious Devices.  Also, followers when horny will randomly approach you for (consensual) sex.

Settings for vulnerability and morale approach can be adjusted in the MCM.

i use petcollar. you can set your pc as the fucktoy and set the arousal level for the fucktoy event to start. once your followers reach the required arousal level and enough time has elapsed, they will "need your service" and a scene will start, unless you're fighting or in dialogue. can handle up to 5 actor scenes (4 npcs/followers + pc). i don't use any of the other functions in petcollar and you can disable all of them like the Stash, etc--use it only for the fucktoy event. you can also disable aggressive scenes so it plays only non-aggressive (non-rape) scenes. only prob i have with petcollar is the buff for your companions from being the fucktoy seems really bugged and subtracts whatever hp it adds once i go through a load screen. it's a great idea too bad i can't get it to work

I'm not sure if such a mod exists or if something like SexLab Aroused already has it, but I'm unable to find a mod that, that allows NPC to essentially approach my PC and converse with them about sexual stuff.

I know a mod literally called SexLab Approach exists, but half of the time it doesn't work, or at least NPC don't seem to want to engage unless I'm literally standing next to them (which kinda ruins the immersion).

I just tried Approach out again after reading your post. Years ago I tried it, but got tired of males coming up to my male pc.

Changing settings didn't make much difference.

It was updated by a Japanese modder. There is a translated .esp.

I tried suggested settings along with the data script folder.

I had one male come up, said no thanks. From there on it has been nothing, but females, a dozen in the last hour.

I had to leave Honeyside, because Iona kept wanting to do, four times was enough. ;)

She followed me to the bunkhouse and did once more.

I'm using PAHE and my female slaves are even asking for sex and they don't even like me.

My slaves are doing my slaves, npc are doing my slaves, npc doing npc. It's an orgy, what's the world coming to.

Long story short, maybe give it another try.

Archived