A Tumblr series in tribute

As a thanks to so many of you who have donated your time, talents, and money to allowing us to indulge our fantasies through our Sims, I've started a new Sims 4 story, based on one of my douchebag Sims, Broasky Worthington.  It will be a modest effort, to be sure, as it is my first attempt at this, but I wanted to find some way to express my appreciation for all you modders do.

I've only got a couple of posts to get started, but feel free to stop on by to see how I'm using your creations to tell my story.

Chris

https://broaskyw.tumblr.com

Hey!

Cool story so far and thanks for sharing it here :)

Looking forward to the next part ;)

Thank you both so much for the comments.  I'm open to any constructive criticisms you might have.  Also please share with me any other authors or links to similar things you might enjoy.  I want to learn how to do this thing the right way.  :D

Posted up the first part of Broasky's week 1 today.  Broasky and Candy are only through their first sex act, but I promise they've had a long, sticky day together.

SaveSave

post-2230230-0-12852900-1503934371_thumb.png

Archived