Sex Scene Duration Not Changing?

I use Vinfamy's control panel and I attempt to change "Sex Scene Duration" to 100 seconds but it still seems to remain stuck at the default 30 seconds. What can I use to adjust the animation durations besides vinfamys?

Works fine for me.  2 things to note:

1)  The number listed in the control panel is NOT the current setting, it is the DEFAULT value, so it never visually updates when you make a change.  However, the animations do use the new value.

2)  The value only affects Vinfamy's 4play mods.  It does not affect other 4play related mods, such as Chosen Clue's 4Play Sex Em Up.  SEU has it's own duration setting for animation started through it.

1)  The number listed in the control panel is NOT the current setting, it is the DEFAULT value, so it never visually updates when you make a change.  However, the animations do use the new value.

2)  The value only affects Vinfamy's 4play mods.  It does not affect other 4play related mods, such as Chosen Clue's 4Play Sex Em Up.  SEU has it's own duration setting for animation started through it.

The same thing has been happening to me since the initial upload of the 2.0 versions of his mods & 1.0 of Control Panel. Prostitution, Kidnapped, & Violate never take to the duration settings but some others work fine like gender preferences, perversion/exhaustion, caps earned, etc. Granted I only have 2.0 of those mods & 1.0 of control panel but if this guy has the newest versions & it's still happening, there's something else that's an issue.

The same thing has been happening to me since the initial upload of the 2.0 versions of his mods & 1.0 of Control Panel. Prostitution, Kidnapped, & Violate never take to the duration settings but some others work fine like gender preferences, perversion/exhaustion, caps earned, etc. Granted I only have 2.0 of those mods & 1.0 of control panel but if this guy has the newest versions & it's still happening, there's something else that's an issue.

Well, then it's an issue specific to your (and/or his/her) setup, because the duration always works fine for me.  I set it to 60 seconds in the control panel (latest version -  1.4) and the animations last 60 seconds.  Maybe try upgrading to the current versions...

Archived