Problems with Body mod for NewVegas

Graphnee

I've tried using a nude body mod for new vegas however I've obviously cocked up and hence get an odd problem, it appears as if there are two body textures overlapping, you'll see what I mean with the screenshot.

This occurs with both NPCs and my character.

Also, It's been a while since this happened so I can't actually remember the body mod :\ I think it's BnB though.

thanks in advance

Ah' date=' the infamous "fur panties" glitch. Your texture file installed wrong.

[/quote']

That's what I thought, since it looks like the default texture is spread over the mesh, I'm using the skeleton that is required for Sexout, where can I get the texture required for it?

If you are using NMM/FOMM' date=' there is an option to set Archive Invalidation in a menu at the top. If it's already set, uncheck it then recheck it. Should clear those blemishes right up.

[/quote']

I think I've really fucked this up, I think I deleted the texture file from my data files because it wasn't working so I assumed it would remove it.

so your suggestion didn't work, I'm going to try and download a new body texture and overwrite all the files see if that works, if it doesn't I'll then try your suggestion again.

thanks

Archived