Ride Sharing: Follower sits behind you on your horse (proof of concept)

Musje

15 hours ago, Shubal said:

It is here and on Nexus. It is a wonderful mod with an annoying flaw. Once you and your passenger dismount, the passenger is fine but the pc tends to sink to its waist in the riding animation when a cell border is crossed. You can press the jump key and resume a normal walk but it's back waist deep at the next border. The author can't find a resolution at the moment unfortunately.

I have the ride sharing mod, but I wanted the pack horse to carry slaves from the screenshot.

On 12/15/2017 at 9:25 PM, Musje said:

You can do this as character animation without the horse skeleton, that's what I did. Maybe it's possible to load a horse skeleton as well as a reference... I just just trial & error to position everything. Oh and the mod take care of positioning the npc behind / in front of the player, if necessary those offsets can be adjusted.

Made a little mod that lets you buy a pack horse and take up to 2 slaves along :smile:  It needs ropes but I don;t know how to make those.

ScreenShot22.png

What rumors about this mod ? ?

And while we are all waiting ...  Lets our slaves be ponygirls!

1017220904_enb2019_05_2723_08_24_72.jpg.21b6883a61adbaf079cc7fe66075c1a7.jpg

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/60786-paradise-halls-home-sweet-home/?do=findComment&comment=2630325

Archived