Is M2M crash with Sexlab Frameworks?

My PC is a male, but I set his gender as female in Sexlab as he often to be victim in Sexlab Defeat. But I do love M2M Animation as well because the animation is so sweet, sometime rough and manly.

Before I changed the set my male PC gender and his sexuality us still as a gay, I was able to use M2M, but many good animations from Sexlab can't be played because of the tag is for STRAIGHT. So I decided to set his gender to be female, and his sexuality into heterosexual. Good thing that those sweet straight animation can be played. But when I was defeated in battle with bandits and got raped, after that the game went crash.

So I decided to uninstall M2M and kinda sad because M2M has gentle and manly animations.

Is this problem caused by setting my PC in different gender that cause M2M crash or something else?

It's been a while since i've played Skyrim but i had M2M animations and sexlab defeat and used both in conjunction with no problem.. The aggressors used that one aggressive animation from M2M's pack and all of the other animations from sexlab were also accessible by the aggressors. I don't know why you're having that problem.. as far as i know all animations work fine on either gender if your sexlab settings allow it.
You should try SexlabTools  it can allow you to see and pick animations according to their tags.
I hardly believe M2M animations are the cause for your game crashing.

Archived