FO4 Schlongs?

If you mean something like Schlongs of Skyrim, then no.

But there are many different body shapes with schlongs attached to them already.

- Enhanced Vanilla Bodies = Just vanilla bodies with your choice of schlong. Though it doesn't "manipulate" so you have to pick if you want erect, soft, cut, and uncut and stick with it.

- Super Hero Bodies = Before it only had non-nude and then the flaccid version. But Luke1987 made a version that works with Nudesuits to give you all options now. So now you can have that awesome bodyslide for males, with all variations of nude bodies for it as well, that work with Nudesuits for Four Play.

-Dongs of Fallout = Not 100% on this one as I don't use it, but from my understanding is that it gives you a variety of nude bodies added to the game that npcs use, which includes nude versions and such. And it works with Four Play as well and gets them erect during sex scenes only.

I personally like SHB, just cause I can customize it in Bodyslide and such. You can get all the armor conversions as well on Nexus for it, so you can fit all the game armors to your body shape (just like using CBBE/AB).

Go with Dong's I helped work out the sliders.

It's pretty much Leito's Cut Male in an erect state has SHB sliders for most (except the grason slider) along with sliders to point the cock up, down or make it limp.

Note: Vinfamy's 4Play addon's that work with Dong's can manipulate the cock via sliders in game (need the tri file, looks menu, and f4se to make it work ).

How it work's with Vin's add-on's ...

If you strip a dead npc the scrips should apply the flaccid slider on the dead body so it will not be standing on end.

If you strip a live player it will not apply the flaccid script and they'll walk around with a boner sticking strait out.

If you kick off a 4play animation (not via crazy's or Leito's gun's but via a 4play add-on) then it will adjust the cock angle to match the animation

Example: during the ground pounder animation Vin's script's will point the Male's cock into the downward angle via correct slider and if you switch animations (via the 0 number pad key) you will need to highlight the male character and use the page up key to switch the cock angle to the strait or upward angle (done with a key input by the user and a script inn the back end of the game).

Dong's also contain's The Supermutant body with 3 sliders (default body is flaccid and the 3 sliders are angle down, strait, and angle up) and the super mutant male body can be adjusted in game during a sex animation just like the human males (highlight npc with home or end key...can't remember which you'll know it when the glow red for a second... then use page up or page down to adjust the cock angle).

Dong's is a combination of the better parts of the current male body mods for Fallout 4.

Super Hero Body sliders, Plus Leito's EVB Male Erect Cut, Plus Slider for the the Erect angle down, Erect angle Up, and Flaccid... Along with the Leito's Supermutant Body with slong (again with the 3 sliders).

Currently no other Male setup works as good (but that is my opinion).

And Yes I also recommend 4play fannies for the Females (cause reasons)...

• 1 year later...

Archived