Any way to keep sims in house but unselectable?

ketiax

So I'm thinking of creating a family but only strictly control 1 sim. Is there a way to create household of 4 but only 1 is selectable? Like removing their selectable square pic from the bottom left of the screen while them still living in the same house as the 1 sim still active? Willing to try out anything, including mods.

i don't think so..but there maybe a way around it..a mod...here http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=595892

invite them over...modify the mod in sims4PE so they stay all the time...never to leave.or this one http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=545229

1st one doesn't really work i think. Second one alters the Invite In so they stay indefinitely which might work, but the invited sim will never come back from work/school so that kinda sucks.

the sims 3 university life .make the roommate

Then the sim isn't a family. I want them to be family.

Use Nraas Master Controler

click on the sims in game > Nraas> Master Controller> advanced> Selectability

And voila, Do the same to reverse the operation

Their sim picture still stays on the bottom left corner, but I guess at least they're unselectable. I guess it'll have to do. Thanks everyone

let me say...only the tool that i use...only gives me what i can do..i looked at that tool and i said..i can work with that...now if i don't reach what you want it's the game...we get what we can do from there...same for any game..skyrim..that i modded greatly fallout 4 ...the game only gives us so much..we work to bring you what you need...we love our people...but you have to see us to..now take a moment and say what you want..and i'll try

You could create them as family, then place them in a house.  Move just the Sim out you want to play, then invite the family over and ask them to be roommates then.  That way they'll be roommates, but still family you dont have to control. i asked to reach out...find the tools...you want that maxes or ea gave us...modders dothat..they change the game..you want create the game...no we never done that...be cool and wait things will change

that's why i look out for my people

Archived