[REQUEST] minor mesh resizing for one item

There's a lovely pair of boots in Ellise's Wayfarer's coat set (that mesh turns up in many places, but the Wayfarer set has the nicest textures by far).

Of course they're just conversions of an existing male set and so look a little clunkier than they otherwise should on a female. Would anybody be able to modify the mesh so that the foot portion retains the same overall shape and length but is just narrowed 10-20% (whatever looks right).

Narrowing the leg portion ever so slightly would also be fantastic, so as to make the boots more form-fitting. But getting the feet to be more feminine is the main thing.

If there's a way to do it in Nifskope (I don't think so?), I could try to do it myself if someone were to explain it, but I am and probably always will be plain useless with Blender. I know I'll have to fix the textures, but I can handle texture editing.

Thanks!

Archived