Crashing

I start a new game, go through the whole cave, and when i exit the cave i try out to see if the animations i installed are working. Needless to say they arent. What happens is i spawn in a horse from console, press N on it, (I also enable creature animations), I got to the SLAL and register some animations from there, and I go to the animation editting tab in the SexLab menu and select an animation involving a horse, i hit play animation and once i do so, it starts adjusting my player and the horse into place and as soon as i take the clothing off/ undress it crashes. Someone please help ive been working on this for 3 days now non stop and still cant get anything working.

Also here is my load order

GameMode=Skyrim
Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=0
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=0
SLAnimSpeed.esp=1
SexLab Submit.esp=1

It crashes as soon as you undress for the Sexlab animation?

What if you just undress your character? Like, literally go into inventory, remove all clothing/armor, then exit and see if the game crashes.

yeah i did that earlier and it still crashes

It crashes as soon as you undress for the Sexlab animation?

What if you just undress your character? Like, literally go into inventory, remove all clothing/armor, then exit and see if the game crashes.

yeah i did that earlier and it still crashes

Most likely, the problem is with your skeleton. If you are using XP32's skeleton, make sure nothing is over-riding it. Also make sure you don't mix HDT and TBBP stuff.

Are you using a custom race? Sometimes, they have their own skeleton, and they become incompatible or unstable.

To be more prcise than Ashra:

If your install order is the same like your load order, that's at least one problem that can cause your crashes. It doesn't matter if you change your load order, xmpse must be the last you install if you overwrite everything. If you use MO drag&drop it on the left side to the end, or reinstall for other managers. If you don't use the features of xpmse like different weapon places/animations, you can disable the .esp, though. You don't need it and it just spams into your logs.

Archived