Consensual Immersive Animal Sex?

I've used LL mods for quite sometime, however, i have never seen an consensual animal sex mod. I really dislike having to use spells or defeat mechanic for animal sex. Does anyone know any good mods that allow immersive animal sex?

With Aroused Creatures you can set an "Invite" hotkey from the mod's UI, and depending on your other settings within the mod, if the creature you wish to engage with is aroused enough (and you're aroused enough) it will do the dirty with you right away. There are other settings where you can choose whether the sex will be considered "consensual" or "rape" as well.

Aroused is more or less rape based, not consensual :/ he I think wants a mod where u could say go up to a dog and either offer yourself like oblivions lovers bitch or ask for sex, similar to how untamed sorta works

Yep, AroC does have the rape options, but plenty of consensual ones as well. I haven't used the crouch options all that much but setting animal arousal high and pc arousal low means you get a different animal and quite often.

If the OC wants more control over things, Play With Animals would be easier to setup and use.

Aroused is more or less rape based, not consensual :/ he I think wants a mod where u could say go up to a dog and either offer yourself like oblivions lovers bitch or ask for sex, similar to how untamed sorta works

Yep, AroC does have the rape options, but plenty of consensual ones as well. I haven't used the crouch options all that much but setting animal arousal high and pc arousal low means you get a different animal and quite often.

If the OC wants more control over things, Play With Animals would be easier to setup and use.

is there a link for play with animals? im totally blind finding it :/

is there a link for play with animals? im totally blind finding it :/

It wasn't its own mod page, and I wasn't sure who had done it so I'd listed the suspected author.  I did find it though

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2735-fabs-misc-stuff/

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/29/2017 at 11:33 PM, karlpaws said:

Aroused Creatures would be one really good one, and you can try Scent of Sex as well.

There is another mod, I think by ffabris, called Play with Animals that uses a simple hotkey instead of a cast spell.

So I have a qustion I downloaded that mod and is said creature sexlab support is not enabled do you know the fix?

Archived