weredeer's Disturbing and Unnecessary CC Sept 26th '17 now with Pestilence Skin

weredeer

On 22.7.2017 at 6:54 AM, weredeer said:

Item Thirteen: Flies fucking on you. From the "people" at The Gerald Thart Memorial Den of Evil. Gerald wasn't a member, but he was dismembered.

Hey it happens to all of us but now it can happen to you all day long in this stylish Tank with a picture of flies fucking on it.

There are two swatches only because I was experimenting with specular and see no need to delete one. This is Base Game compatible but for female only due to mesh.

Those who prefer big tits are gonna find the picture distorts. For those of you who have big tits and still need flies on you, I suppose I could make one with the flies on your back instead of chest. What? You say you dont want flies on you? How rude!

post-1899522-0-53381700-1504399123_thumb.png

Fly_fuck_tank.rar

hey, the stuff you made is really awesome and creative and seriously made me laugh out loud a few times!
could you please tell me which skin in used on the right sim here? The grey with the white pattern, it looks really cool.

7 hours ago, BloodberrySmoothie said:

hey, the stuff you made is really awesome and creative and seriously made me laugh out loud a few times!
could you please tell me which skin in used on the right sim here? The grey with the white pattern, it looks really cool.

Thanks for the compliments :smile: Most don't appreciate this sort of silliness i dont think.

I will attempt to rediscover which packages I am using for her, but its actually a combo of 3 overlays. I'll repost once I figure it out.

overlay one is called [Jell-o]BodyStarDust.package --  artist is Jell-o Sims

overlay two is [Ts4]Taty_FenrisSkin_Female_Dark.package -- artist is Taty

Most everything she has on skin wise i found on thesimsresource or lana cc finds. Excepting the emoticon crotch which i made and the emotinipples which are from Airplane Randy.

The "Jigsaw" face I cant find right now in my pile of mods, nor can i find the white harness. I know they are in there but holy cow there is 1500+ files in there. Let me know if these details are important and I will try harder.

Now i am gonna post this gif because I can.

DenOfEvil025.gif

On 6.1.2018 at 1:42 AM, weredeer said:

overlay one is called [Jell-o]BodyStarDust.package --  artist is Jell-o Sims

overlay two is [Ts4]Taty_FenrisSkin_Female_Dark.package -- artist is Taty

Most everything she has on skin wise i found on thesimsresource or lana cc finds. Excepting the emoticon crotch which i made and the emotinipples which are from Airplane Randy.

The "Jigsaw" face I cant find right now in my pile of mods, nor can i find the white harness. I know they are in there but holy cow there is 1500+ files in there. Let me know if these details are important and I will try harder.

Now i am gonna post this gif because I can.

DenOfEvil025.gif

thanks a lot for looking it up! <3 And this gif really makes me consider installing the wickedwhims mod into my game...

4 hours ago, BloodberrySmoothie said:

haha I'm not really sure, I'm kind of afraid that I'll fuck my game up because I have no idea what I'm doing :smiley:

I understand I have been there. However all you have to do is drop it in the mod folder and enable scripts. Load a practice game if you are afraid to screw something up. You can always delete it. I have been through several updates with WW and it is always one of the most dependable and it is quickly updated. Really you should take this risk and enjoy yourself. Here is another gif to help you decide.

Slack002.gif.6592269d4de1eade0cca8b26ad991e75.gif

5 hours ago, weredeer said:

I understand I have been there. However all you have to do is drop it in the mod folder and enable scripts. Load a practice game if you are afraid to screw something up. You can always delete it. I have been through several updates with WW and it is always one of the most dependable and it is quickly updated. Really you should take this risk and enjoy yourself. Here is another gif to help you decide.

Slack002.gif.6592269d4de1eade0cca8b26ad991e75.gif

I can see you are really trying to convince me here  d: I just browsed through the animations threads and especially the suggestions thread, looking for some MMF animations for my triad and I think I'll just give it a try, currently backing up my saves somewhere else, in case I crash everything somehow (I'm talented like that. Also, my game is buggy af for no apparent reason)

• 6 months later...
3 hours ago, Dovahkriid2 said:

I fucking adore you for these!! They are incredible, can't wait to see what they look like. Do you have/know of any similar gore cc? 

Thanks! glad you like.

Look up Pralinesims Pale Secret. These are murder themed files with lots of blood and I use his stuff to supplement my own. Other than that there is not a lot of compelling gore themed stuff out there. Most other cc blood is redundant with the pralinesims files. That being said there is no such thing as too much blood.

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The vampire bites are perfect for my kidnapped vampire blood bag! Unfortunately, they don't show up on her. I suspect maybe its due to a skin overlay, though I'm not sure; I would think if make-up layered on top of her skin, so would tattoos. The swats work fine too. I'll look at layer priorities when I get home.

4 hours ago, ShenGo said:

The vampire bites are perfect for my kidnapped vampire blood bag! Unfortunately, they don't show up on her. I suspect maybe its due to a skin overlay, though I'm not sure; I would think if make-up layered on top of her skin, so would tattoos. The swats work fine too. I'll look at layer priorities when I get home.

Its quite likely it is a layering problem. I experience this a lot with other files. as I recall a lot of praline and remus serion skins are high in the order and block out a lot of fun cc. I haven't dressed the bloodbags lately but i can cofirm they show up in game. I suspect my meals are using default skintone.

On 1/17/2020 at 7:25 PM, weredeer said:

Its quite likely it is a layering problem. I experience this a lot with other files. as I recall a lot of praline and remus serion skins are high in the order and block out a lot of fun cc. I haven't dressed the bloodbags lately but i can cofirm they show up in game. I suspect my meals are using default skintone.

It's actually a skin overlay I made myself. I remember having to make its layering order pretty low priority so her make-up wouldn't be hidden by it. But it may be the issue regardless, I just haven't had an opportunity to look yet.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived