Curie will not move after changing her appearance

why would you spawn a clone? thats silly. you can SLM directly on any npc and it does get saved. them directions are bad.

load a save before you did this.

pull up console, click her so you see her id. i like to type disable to see if she disappears and then enable to bring her back so i know i have the right thing clicked. the clicking can be very iffy especially in third person.

`tai` to turn her ai off - so she stops moving.

`slm TheIDTheConsoleShowsForHer`

*edit shit, quit looks menu*

`tai` to turn her ai back on

shame reddit sucks so much, you cant necropost. "archived you cannot comment" so now that post is forever in google as the correct way to be the most wrong. god i hate reddit.

why would you spawn a clone? thats silly. you can SLM directly on any npc and it does get saved. them directions are bad.

load a save before you did this.

pull up console, click her so you see her id. i like to type disable to see if she disappears and then enable to bring her back so i know i have the right thing clicked. the clicking can be very iffy especially in third person.

`tai` to turn her ai off - so she stops moving.

`slm TheIDTheConsoleShowsForHer`

*edit shit, quit looks menu*

`tai` to turn her ai back on

shame reddit sucks so much, you cant necropost. "archived you cannot comment" so now that post is forever in google as the correct way to be the most wrong. god i hate reddit.

Thank you for the updated instructions.  I will remember this for down the road.

I managed to get her to work again by shooting her until she sat down and got back up.  Go figure.

Thanks again,

Eric

i'll have to remember this as well.

does this process keep between restarts of the game, new starts ofthe game?

I removed my suggestion as the above does seem quite easier than doing a complete rework. Ill have to look at that some more. Never thought of doing that way :) Learn something new every day.

I removed my suggestion as the above does seem quite easier than doing a complete rework. Ill have to look at that some more. Never thought of doing that way :) Learn something new every day.

not quite sure your question.

- it will stay in your save. do once, done forever. for that save.

- if you start a new game, they will look default again. save your edits as a looksmenu preset to reapply to new games.

it's how i make my dogmeat look like this. got a mod that just changes race from dog to human, and then i looksmenu the fuck out of her.

its so easy and it drives me NUTS because you can't do that in skyrim.

tumblr_oai2xezyUn1u8cymno1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_opes9oTiDT1u8cymno1_500.png

not quite sure your question.

- it will stay in your save. do once, done forever. for that save.

- if you start a new game, they will look default again. save your edits as a looksmenu preset to reapply to new games.

it's how i make my dogmeat look like this. got a mod that just changes race from dog to human, and then i looksmenu the fuck out of her.

its so easy and it drives me NUTS because you can't do that in skyrim.

tumblr_oai2xezyUn1u8cymno1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_opes9oTiDT1u8cymno1_500.png

Thanks for the follow up. I wasn't aware of how easy it is to do this in Fallout 4. I am still thinking of the old ways... :) You answered my questions quite well. The thing I don't understand is how to save your edits as a looksmenu preset to apply to new games. If I understand this correctly You should be able to do this to your character or any character and then release it to the community as an easy NPC edit much like you'd have to do in Skyrim the old way of editing the character and creating an esp/esm.

Perhaps there is possibility of a proper fully tutorial on this to be created? With the ways to save the edits and such. I am sure there are many people that would like this. I have made changes as I mentioned before (but deleted considering this process mentioned here is more advanced :blush: and better) for Fallout New Vegas and such but that process is more involved. Having a proper tutorial on this would be a very nice and wonderful thing. :)

Archived