using a bodyslide that has two "styles," how to have body physics on one but not the other?

I am using the CBBE body runner v2.

The nude style has the boobs hanging naturally, while the clothed style has them pushed up like wearing a bra.

I use them both and set them to appropriate outfits.

Here is my problem, I want body physics on the nude but not the clothed. I haven't figured out how to do that, each attempt has resulted in the boobs still swaying and clipping through certain custom outfits (lace underwear, zenna outfits, etc)

To do that you would just use the normal non HDT body and then use the zap option in outfit studios to zap the body out from underneath the armor/outfit to remove clipping. Will not work on transparent items as the missing body will be seen. You could also use the reduce mesh option and reduce the mesh of the body in the areas where there is clipping.

I've tried that. Well partly.

If I set the CBBE body to runner v2 clothed, and not use body physics, the clothes fit without any clipping.

But I don't want that body as the nude body. So my nude body is runner nude with body physics. I set the outfits to use the clothed body, but it still has physics. I don't want physics on the clothed body.

And I'm not talking about minor clipping. If she is perfectly still the clothes fit, but when she moves more than half the tit flies out of the outfit. And seeing how its a lace bra I can't exactly zap the body.

Archived