Apologies in Advance, but I'm baffled. Creatures Dissapearing

So after scouring as hard as I could the annals of the internet for somebody else that posted something similar to the problem I'm having, I've come up empty. Allow me to explain just what exactly that problem is: I spent a good chunk of time meticulously going over my Sexlab installation, following all steps to the letter for proper installation. Unfortunately, I did not check ALL animations for functionality, only a few (I did not have time to check everything). Thusfar, all animations concerning people- not creatures- work flawlessly. Me being a disgusting human being, I'm not satisfied with JUST people doing the do. No, what I am after is the creatures. What I have found so far is that the only one that is working is the Werewolf, which has all it's animations working. (Using default, nasty critters, Anub's animation dump). They all work great. But for all other animals I've tested- Horse, Wolf, Dog, Vampire, Sabrecat, as soon as the animation is to begin, the creature vanishes. The receiving  character's animation plays, as well as the invisible characters sounds, but their model is gone. I can't figure out why this is happening, and I hope somebody else can help me. 

I apologize in advance if I'm missing some other key piece of information here, but I do have a papyrus log, as is required. I looked at the long list of 'shit to do before posting here' but will readily admit that past the first handful of steps it becomes beyond me. Thank you again in advance, -Graves.Papyrus.0.log

*Editted for Load order**

post-2133101-0-80562500-1499658550_thumb.png

I would guess it has something to do with the nude meshes not being there. The moment when the creaure suposed to get errect - it vanishes. I see you have nude creatures esps in your load order, arent they outdated and included already in mnc or creature framework?. I would reinstall latest creature framework and mnc. Also check creature framework mcm menu and try to change shlong type for vanishing creatures to see if it helps. I had invisable horses few days ago when Cr tried to give them schlongs from bad dogs vanilla creatures and couldnt for some reason. Changing schlong type to nude creatures in cr mcm menu fixed it.

with me me I have creatureframe work then zaz above SL

then as close to the bottom in this order as it seems more stable for me personally...

MNC

SLNC

SLNC DB

SLNC DG

Hentai Creatures

also im sure I read SL defeat and SL Submit don't work well together

I had invisable horses few days ago when Cr tried to give them schlongs from bad dogs vanilla creatures and couldnt for some reason. Changing schlong type to nude creatures in cr mcm menu fixed it.

remove "bad dogs vanilla creatures" it conflicts with the horse's new "Armor Addon" entrys in MNCv10.

and MNCv10 already comes with bad dog's updated meshes and textures.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

there should be "SexLabNudeCreatures" esp files in the load order, but there should not be a "SexLab Nude Creatures v3.3.0", that is a super old outdated version from before MNC was ever made.

Archived