Sexlab Doesnt work

Sexlab doesnt work anymore i tried to reinstall the mod several times but i still have the same problem where my character just stands there and doesnt do anything ive tried to update fnis behaviors multiple times but it still wont work 

You may need to look over the normal stuff Like: other mods,have you installed animations lately.make sure settings are correct and so on maybe you have done these things but the information is not in your post.plus a doc of your load order for folks to look over anything that can narrow down the problem.

"Reinstall"...

We have to first all know if you've already uninstalled mods on a save. You may be leaving a lot of stuff and orphan scripts in the save file, and the skse file might be stretching itself.

Have you also fulfilled all the requirements in the MCM menu, along with activating sexlab?

It's also worth resetting the animation registry.

"Reinstall"...

We have to first all know if you've already uninstalled mods on a save. You may be leaving a lot of stuff and orphan scripts in the save file, and the skse file might be stretching itself.

Have you also fulfilled all the requirements in the MCM menu, along with activating sexlab?

It's also worth resetting the animation registry.

Yes i have uninstalled mods on my saves and ive tried to reset the animations but that did not work either i have a picture of my load order if that helps

You may need to look over the normal stuff Like: other mods,have you installed animations lately.make sure settings are correct and so on maybe you have done these things but the information is not in your post.plus a doc of your load order for folks to look over anything that can narrow down the problem.

post-2019841-0-88769600-1499273304_thumb.png

Start a new save.

If it still doesn't work on a new save, then we can talk about it.

As for your load order (temporarily), push your sexlab esm upwards. I can't see them, but I'll assume you can still move it up.

It is fixed now it was my save that was causing the problem 

Start a new save.

If it still doesn't work on a new save, then we can talk about it.

As for your load order (temporarily), push your sexlab esm upwards. I can't see them, but I'll assume you can still move it up.

It is fixed now it was my save that was causing the problem

There you go. Constantly installing and reinstalling mods in a save file can harm it. You never know if it changes the load order or just overall conflicts with something else for no other reason than being late to the party :)

Archived