Kaylin Tats - Skin or Transparent PNG - UUNP

View File

Hello Fellow Skyrimers! With the release of Bruma, I felt that one of my favorite followers, Kaylin (by VRDaphni and ZwabberdieBo - please endorse!), needed a new set of clothes. So I created a tat set for her that I'd like to share for your extreme fun and excitement. Yes kids, you too can actually have these great tats for one of your boring characters (uh, sorry) because you don't need the Kaylin mod to use these. Are these lore-friendly? Hmmm, I'm not sure. But if the Face Sculpter in Riften can give one a new face, I assume Skyrim's ink masters can figure out how to do colorful gradients.

Anyway, these 2048 x 2048 tats are provided as a skin and hands (so they match) as well as transparent PNGs, for those that have a paint / image program that utilizes layers to be used with their own skin. Tats come in Living Color or in Basic Black (except for the crotch lips). I did add some saturation to the screenshots for impact, but you'll find the tats are a bit more muted in actual use.

Also, I have uploaded a must have (for me), the normal map from the Sporty Sexy Map - Athletic Muscle mod by Xs2reality (please endorse!) for those that like better defined muscles and abs.

Have fun Skyrim-ing and / or Bruma-ing in yo pretta new suit. Yo.

DO NOT upload this or any of my other mods onto other sites or utilize my assets without permission please.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/04/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    A Good Attitude
  • Special Edition Compatible

View File

• 3 weeks later...

is it possible to get a cbbe compatible version of it?

I wasn't planning on making one. Were you looking for a skin or a PNG overlay?  Send me a copy of your femalebody_1.dds file and I'll mess around with it.  I am in the middle of making a mod though, so it might take me a bit to through it together.

I wasn't planning on making one. Were you looking for a skin or a PNG overlay?  Send me a copy of your femalebody_1.dds file and I'll mess around with it.  I am in the middle of making a mod though, so it might take me a bit to through it together.

was htinking on it for racemenu or slavetats so that i can add them to my char but the npc´s dont have them, with slavetats it would also be possibel to give some npc´s like your followers them.

just when you have time and it is not too much work

VERY Nice mod, and I appreciate the clear install guide you provide. Both types of Ink are nice but I prefer the Black set over the neon. I do get a little color mismatch on the neck on a darker skinned NPC (Freyane) so I'm exploring how to cure that, so far without much real success. But I'm about head back to work until Monday next , so.... It'll have to wait till then.

Cheers, Brett

VERY Nice mod, and I appreciate the clear install guide you provide. Both types of Ink are nice but I prefer the Black set over the neon. I do get a little color mismatch on the neck on a darker skinned NPC (Freyane) so I'm exploring how to cure that, so far without much real success. But I'm about head back to work until Monday next , so.... It'll have to wait till then.

Cheers, Brett

Hello Brett and thank you for the kind words. Not sure why you'd get a color mismatch - can't be due to my PNG (or I don't know how) - but I do hope you get it resolved. Mismatches are aggravating to be sure...  :)