Chinese version of UUNP thread?

1 minute ago, Whizkid said:

i don't think we can compare an edit on xmls against an improved version which supports hdt pe and smp new improved body.....

the improved version which supports HDT pe and SMP is the Petal Body 2.76?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Does anyone know where to find a conversion reference for specifically the UUNP body with the puffy/higher vertex nipples? There doesn't seem to be any that comes with the body package. The reference for the default body you can find in some of the UUNP conversions on 9DM, but nothing on the variant body with the distinct nipples.

1 hour ago, Reckless_one said:

Does anyone know where to find a conversion reference for specifically the UUNP body with the puffy/higher vertex nipples? There doesn't seem to be any that comes with the body package. The reference for the default body you can find in some of the UUNP conversions on 9DM, but nothing on the variant body with the distinct nipples.

check out this http://www.9damao.com/thread-82762-1-1.html

and this 

On 1/26/2019 at 11:46 AM, Whizkid said:

check out this http://www.9damao.com/thread-82762-1-1.html

and this 

I've looked through versions 2.41 through 2.76 (current) for a conversion reference for UUNP HDTVAGINA NIPPLE (The variant body included in the package), but haven't found anything.

Put it this way: If I were looking to use UUNP HDTVAGINA NIPPLE as a conversion reference for UUNP outfits, how would I achieve that?

31 minutes ago, Reckless_one said:

I've looked through versions 2.41 through 2.76 (current) for a conversion reference for UUNP HDTVAGINA NIPPLE (The variant body included in the package), but haven't found anything.

Put it this way: If I were looking to use UUNP HDTVAGINA NIPPLE as a conversion reference for UUNP outfits, how would I achieve that?

idk i am abit lost, for reference shouldnt u be using the uunp jdtvagina nipple body as reference, just remove the uunp body but u'll need to repaint stuff and what not something which i dont hv a clue....

21 minutes ago, Whizkid said:

idk i am abit lost, for reference shouldnt u be using the uunp jdtvagina nipple body as reference, just remove the uunp body but u'll need to repaint stuff and what not something which i dont hv a clue....

I was wondering if there was a reference you could directly load in for the purposes of converting outfits towards that specific body, much in the way you can load in "CBBE Body HDT" or "Unified UNP HDT" from the default install of bodyslide. It's possible to find a conversion reference for the default Chinese UUNP body in the UUNP conversions native to 9DM, so it's possible there's a separate conversion reference for UUNP HDTVAGINA NIPPLE. This I what I'm hoping to find. 

The install does contain the shapedata/osp/xml files for both the base and variant bodies, so I was also wondering if anyone would know the file pathing and file edits required to utilize the variant UUNP HDTVAGINA NIPPLE body as a conversion reference in the same way you can with "Unified UNP HDT".

3 hours ago, Reckless_one said:

I was wondering if there was a reference you could directly load in for the purposes of converting outfits towards that specific body, much in the way you can load in "CBBE Body HDT" or "Unified UNP HDT" from the default install of bodyslide. It's possible to find a conversion reference for the default Chinese UUNP body in the UUNP conversions native to 9DM, so it's possible there's a separate conversion reference for UUNP HDTVAGINA NIPPLE. This I what I'm hoping to find. 

The install does contain the shapedata/osp/xml files for both the base and variant bodies, so I was also wondering if anyone would know the file pathing and file edits required to utilize the variant UUNP HDTVAGINA NIPPLE body as a conversion reference in the same way you can with "Unified UNP HDT".

idk cant help you, but why would u want to do that, its just a uunp body with some enhancements but it wouldnt show up on armors or clothes if u are trying to get the puffy effect for nipples.., not sure if using the body as reference might do the trick, but if u decide to go down that path there's a ton of stuff to convert...

• 4 months later...

Can someone please mirror the latest update? Bazingas share is great but the hands and feet are horribly mismatched for me.

All the links in the thread are down. Damao gives me a maths test every time I go in. Then asks me to log in. Maybe. I only know two words in Mandarin. None of which was present.

11 hours ago, Mademost said:

Can someone please mirror the latest update? Bazingas share is great but the hands and feet are horribly mismatched for me.

All the links in the thread are down. Damao gives me a maths test every time I go in. Then asks me to log in. Maybe. I only know two words in Mandarin. None of which was present.

Do not take Hands and Feet for UUNPspecial,
The normal UUNP Hands and Feet should fit better.

Archived