Hello, i have been looking around for awhile and not many quest mods have been coming out as of late. I know the game might be getting old now,  but is their anymore player Slavery quests or anything that involves the character in precarious situation mods soon. at least coming out soon?

Thief is one that seems will be awhile to be finished since of how well its made

Dovah kings Infamy is alright its just hard to do when the quest markings dont work at all 

Mostly just the weird fat body slides coming out anymore

Can someone answer my prayer!!! 

Haven't done Slaverun, yet, but its installed.

Check out Captured Dreams and Cursed Loot, both have slavery quests.

Mia's Lair, maybe Paradise Halls. Maria Eden.

Haven't played Darkwind, no room in my mod list until I get around to running Merge Plugins.

Not sure about Things in the Dark, A Forsworn Story, From the Deeps, or Ancient Shadows.

Oh, and Content Consumers Alternate Start gives you ASLAL options to start as a slave.

Oh! Devious Cidhna, that one's a bit of fun. The next time I play that one, it'll be with Cidhna Expanded. Or is that 'Extended'?

Submissive Lola let's you become your Follower's slave.

Darkwind is a fun, but sadly not much more than an intro.

Cursed Loot is not really a quest mod, nor actually slavery... but definitly game changing.

For some radiant slavery i'd rather suggest SD+ or (less "slavery", but imho much better) Shout like a virgin.

If you look for a mod that comes even close to Slaverun, things in the dark is your best shot i guess, didn't try it since early beta, though.
Made for a gay male character but totally fine for females if you don't mind to see male slaves raped as well: Isle of Mara.  That one is imho equal in story quality & length to Slaverun reloaded.
Forsworn story and From the deeps aren't really slave mods in terms of beeing forced to do things your character doesn't want to do. You can "voluntarily" agree to join them, or you die, or you fight and kill 'em all.

Prison overhaul (patches) is quite good, although you're a prisoner, not a slave.
Trapped in rubber might be considered slavery, it has only few sex but awesome dialogues.
ME sounds pretty good, but i still didn't really try it because it's quite incompatible with Devious devices.

Not slavery again but equally dark and funny at once: Get Stripped!
Quite short for one play through, but with 7+ endings. One of my favorite mods at all here. :)

Not sure about Things in the Dark, A Forsworn Story, From the Deeps, or Ancient Shadows.

Oh, and Content Consumers Alternate Start gives you ASLAL options to start as a slave.

Oh! Devious Cidhna, that one's a bit of fun. The next time I play that one, it'll be with Cidhna Expanded. Or is that 'Extended'?

Never heard of Ancient Shadows, and neither google nor LL can find it (google has only links for general quest mod section?). Do you have a link?

Never heard of Ancient Shadows, and neither google nor LL can find it (google has only links for general quest mod section?). Do you have a link?

Looks like its disappeared, no clue as to what happened. The version I have is 0.3, got it last year. No documentation in the archive. The quest's start begins in Whiterun, but I never got farther than that as I was actually working on some other problems and only wanted to see if it would conflict with anything. Was going install it in a play through without Slaverun as I didn't know if they would conflict.

Archived