[Request] Devil Jin and Rinoa Armor

I wish to request armors/ports of Devil Jin form Tekken and Rinoa from Final Fantasy VIII.  I have searched everywhere and cannot find any so if anyone here is kind enough to make any that would be wonderful and greatly appreciated!

Devil Jin:

devil_jin_ttt2_full_by_tekkenjunnymishim

Here is a 3D Model I found of him, hopefully it could help!:

Rinoa:

To convert generic item mesh - generic item mesh ascii - .XPS to skyrim you just need to get the addon that allows to to load these files into blender. 2nd you next need to port a skyrim body into blender with the other file scale and rotate it and then adjust the generic item - mesh ascii - .XPS rigging to match skyrims. The Rinoa - ballroom dress one you would just have to load it into blender and export it out in .OBJ format and then load it into outfit studios and scale the body and outfit to where you want it to be.

post-25667-0-61938100-1498275975_thumb.png

Let me know if you have any questions on how to get these ported into skyrim and I'll try to help if I can.

To convert generic item mesh - generic item mesh ascii - .XPS to skyrim you just need to get the addon that allows to to load these files into blender. 2nd you next need to port a skyrim body into blender with the other file scale and rotate it and then adjust the generic item - mesh ascii - .XPS rigging to match skyrims. The Rinoa - ballroom dress one you would just have to load it into blender and export it out in .OBJ format and then load it into outfit studios and scale the body and outfit to where you want it to be.

Let me know if you have any questions on how to get these ported into skyrim and I'll try to help if I can.

Ah I see! And help would be appreciated, I have never done any modding before so it's very new to me. I just downloaded blender and I will see what all I can do. 

First you need to download blender. https://www.blender.org/ Next you need to search for how to import .XPS into blender once you find the needed file you'll need to install it to blender so that you can import the file into blender. 

For the dress all you have to do is port the dress mesh into blender delete out the necklace and the white box and then export the dress out in .OBJ format and load it into outfit studios then scale and adjust the outfit and body to fit.

First you need to download blender. https://www.blender.org/ Next you need to search for how to import .XPS into blender once you find the needed file you'll need to install it to blender so that you can import the file into blender. 

For the dress all you have to do is port the dress mesh into blender delete out the necklace and the white box and then export the dress out in .OBJ format and load it into outfit studios then scale and adjust the outfit and body to fit.

Alrighty! I got Blender set up to import/export .XPS, and I also did what you said for the dress, but when I export the dress into the Bodyslide Studio that is where I am stuck. No sliders appears so I have no idea what to do. I'm sorry if this is annoying you, this is my first time modding and I am new to it.

Start outfit studios click start new project select the body type you want then click browse for the mesh and drop the .OBJ file into the folder that popped up and select it and load it. You will have to rotate and scale the outfit and then adjust it to where it looks good to somewhat good and then adjust the body sliders to remove most clipping. Added the needed bone nodes and if some spots clip bad but you can't see the body use the zap option to zap the body away in the spot.

Archived