EVE V9.1 + KLEOS | 2023-07-05 UPDATE

Heya, so I downloaded the new  "MYOBI-eveV4-nondefaultnudetop.package", but its not showing up unter Tops.
Am I doing something wrong?

Btw, I still have the "MYOBI-eveV3-nondefaultnudetop.package" in my mods folder, I wanted to keep both to switch around whenever I want, which shouldnt be a problem to have both (right?).

On 11/29/2017 at 5:06 AM, Nairah said:

Heya, so I downloaded the new  "MYOBI-eveV4-nondefaultnudetop.package", but its not showing up unter Tops.
Am I doing something wrong?

Btw, I still have the "MYOBI-eveV3-nondefaultnudetop.package" in my mods folder, I wanted to keep both to switch around whenever I want, which shouldnt be a problem to have both (right?).

At the moment you can only have one in game as they will override each other, but I'm working on remaking the files individually.

On 24/11/2017 at 5:47 PM, Kucu091 said:

Excelent job ephiny-asunder! Btw... My combination for females sims are: use the default bottom from here (Eve Body Mesh V4) and top or (better said) boobs from Heliotropic (HeavyBoobs)

Yeah man it's the best combo! I'm only having a problem where the arms clip with the legs, like there's no colision, is someone else having that?

edit: Nvm i think i know what mod is causing this.

On 12/5/2017 at 2:34 PM, ephiny-asunder said:

The thighs are no different between v3 and v4, only the butt shape was changed slightly.

I just downloaded this about a month ago I guess, with the wicked whims Mod. I can't find my nipples. I've looked under skin and in most tops, bras etc.. you mentioned it may be in the bottoms though. I only got the nipples and the penis are in the bottom somewhere. Does anyone know where I can find them in my CAS? They will show up if I do the cas.editmode right? I have them on a few Sims, but I haven't put them on all my Sims yet. Thank you! 

14 hours ago, mmoblitz said:

Try the skin details or tattoo section.  I can't remember where I saw them.

Thank you. They were under skin details. I have another problem and I've tried to undo it. When I was looking for my female Sims nipples, I clicked on the strap on  when clicking on the chest of drawers. Now my virgin female adult Sim has this White crap on her tutu. Does anyone have any advice for taking it off?  I cut her head off, but she is a virgin and all. ;) Thanks for any help. 

WHITE CRAP 12-16-17_9-44-30 PM (2).png