Please, I need a hand to MERGE some mods!

So... I'm now at 240 plugins... and I need at least 6-7 more to add, to complete my list.

I want to merge some mods, like all the Claralux plugins (7-8 eps files, to one esp). I'm trying with my SSEdit (3.2) but when I'm pressing the "Apply Script" there IS NO "Merge Plugins 1.9"" there, in the drop down list!

I'm trying with the stand alone "Merge Plugins" tool... I'm creating the profile... I'm running it... I'm deselecting one-by-one all my plugins except the "Claralux" plugins... and the damn "OK" button is disabled (grey)!!!!

What the hell am I doing wrong??? 

You can do this easily with TES5Edit if you install the merge plugins script(It has worked fine for me so far). After starting TES5Edit, from within MO if you're using that, right-click and select deactivate all. Then you can select only the plugins you want to merge. Once loaded, ctlr-select the plugins you want to merge, right click on on one of them and select "Merge Plugins 1.9" which should be available if you have installed it properly.

You can do this easily with TES5Edit if you install the merge plugins script(It has worked fine for me so far). After starting TES5Edit, from within MO if you're using that, right-click and select deactivate all. Then you can select only the plugins you want to merge. Once loaded, ctlr-select the plugins you want to merge, right click on on one of them and select "Merge Plugins 1.9" which should be available if you have installed it properly.

I've done that, but I had issues - and CTDs, although the tool (xEdit) didn't show an error.

I personally use the standalone merge plugin tool since it's the best method to avoid any errors.

Why is your OK button greyed out? Because the mods you want to merge require data from their master plugins. You MUST have the master plugins selected ALSO.

Every mod's master plugin is Skyrim.esm. Therefore that should always be selected. In addition, it never hurts to simply keep ALL .esm plugins selected. So don't go through the rigorous process of deselecting them. No point in doing so.

If you have anymore questions about what comes after this, let me know.

Basically, after you load the plugins for merging, right-click on a plugin you want to merge and select create new merge. Then start adding more plugins to the merge you created. Before merging, check each plugin for errors. Try to select resolve errors and then ignore errors if you find any errors. Obviously this does not mean it'll work 100% when there are errors. So avoid merging errored plugins if possible. Then select the second tab up at top to see your list of merges (although you should only have one at this point -- obviously), right-click build merge. Done. Don't forget to throw your new merge plugin into your load order AND deactivate the plugins you put in the merge (cuz why keep them around anymore?).

Personally, I save all the plugins I merged organized in a folder so that it makes it easier to rebuild the same merge in case I want to add MORE plugins to the merge in the future. Which is normally the case with my skimpy armors merge. To rebuild a merge you have to do the SAME exact process again which means you must add the original plugins back into your load order so having them organized and available on the fly is very convenient.