Overwatch

incredibly devoured

I have scoured this forum, and the internet at large, and I found no information whatsoever on whether or not someone has even attempted getting nude skins into Overwatch. I don't really know too much about the logistics of it, but if it can be done in Diablo III, I can't imagine why Overwatch would be impossible. I guess I'd like to start this topic and see if anyone has looked into this. Things like where the models are stored on your PC, how do edit them, and how to get them to display on your machine.

I have scoured this forum, and the internet at large, and I found no information whatsoever on whether or not someone has even attempted getting nude skins into Overwatch. I don't really know too much about the logistics of it, but if it can be done in Diablo III, I can't imagine why Overwatch would be impossible. I guess I'd like to start this topic and see if anyone has looked into this. Things like where the models are stored on your PC, how do edit them, and how to get them to display on your machine.

Just get SFM and there you go, all kinky fantasies.

Because a lot of online games do not allow custom files on the official servers due to cheating concerns. (Older games that did allow it people could cheat by making things transparent or smaller)

On top of what was already mentioned, given how frequently the game updates adding custom textures or skins to things might just end up too much hassle.  I have no clue if it works the same, but I remember there's another game, might have been League of Legends or something, where you could replace files so custom textures and stuff replace other skins on characters, but I think you had to reapply them every time the game updated because it would detect inconsistencies with the files during update scanning and replace them with originals or something.  Or maybe that was for something else and I don't know what I'm talking about.  Someone feel free to correct me on that if it's super wrong.

Archived