Exclude 'dogs' in LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP?

varenne

Curious, what would it take to alter LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP so that when engaging a dog type NPC in-game, the script doesn't run whether or not you want to continue or stop, but just finishes.

Only seems to do it for dog type NPCs not others, so I imagine it should be simple enough...

What in the blue blazes is a dog type NPC??????

XD

Confused here as well. Dogs aren't associated with AdultPlayPlusforSSP. No idea what a dog type NPC is.

By dog type you mean creatures that use dog folder meshes? Maybe you could uncomment it somewhere but I'm not sure how.

Bingo! Thanks.

Has something to do with LoversBitch and a wolf, or any other 'dog' type creature becoming a companion, which in turn triggers the LoversAPP4SSP script...

Sorry for the confusion guys, NPC has always meant any non-player character in games I've played, a little old school I guess. (Creatures are actually part of the NPC group too.)

Hi varenne,

Can you describe when the LoversAPP4SSP script is jumping in and what messages you get with it (if any)?

By the quest topics it should not process anything having to do with creatures and the checkcondition script in part does a check to exclude creatures also, so not sure where it might be picking it up at. (this is LoversAPP4SSP v.1.11 englishTrans.)

Mem

Hi varenne' date='

Can you describe when the LoversAPP4SSP script is jumping in and what messages you get with it (if any)?

By the quest topics it should not process anything having to do with creatures and the checkcondition script in part does a check to exclude creatures also, so not sure where it might be picking it up at. (this is LoversAPP4SSP v.1.11 englishTrans.)

Mem

[/quote']

Yes. It is after any canine creature becomes a companion via LoversBitch; PC gets knotted, you get Bone. From that point forward, since LoversAPP4SSP now 'sees' this canine as a companion, it triggers the Finish or Continue menu pop-up for it. If you choose to continue, which you can, best choice to choose on the next menu of coarse is doggy style. Otherwise it looks weird.

I see two ways to fix it. One, make is so canine companions don't trigger the LoversAPP4SSP script and menu, even though you could select continue and choose the doggy style animations. Or two, edit LoversAPP4SSP so that when it is a canine companion it goes to a sub menu just for canines and canine animations. Call me lazy, but I would much prefer it be automatic though and not have to manually select or choose to continue.

I'd really hate to have to disable LoversBitch one of my favorite MODs, even though I think the OBSE scripting is now a bit dated.

Hi varenne' date='

Mem

[/quote']

Yes. It is after any canine creature becomes a companion via LoversBitch; PC gets knotted, you get Bone. From that point forward, since LoversAPP4SSP now 'sees' this canine as a companion, it triggers the Finish or Continue menu pop-up for it. If you choose to continue, which you can, best choice to choose on the next menu of coarse is doggy style. Otherwise it looks weird.

I see two ways to fix it. One, make is so canine companions don't trigger the LoversAPP4SSP script and menu, even though you could select continue and choose the doggy style animations. Or two, edit LoversAPP4SSP so that when it is a canine companion it goes to a sub menu just for canines and canine animations. Call me lazy, but I would much prefer it be automatic though and not have to manually select or choose to continue.

I'd really hate to have to disable LoversBitch one of my favorite MODs, even though I think the OBSE scripting is now a bit dated.

I had the same issue when using Lovers Bitch, but disabled it due to the pletora of crashes I got during dog rapes.

You might want to create another faction called 'Creature Companions' that would be excluded from the general companion-related triggering of LoversAPP4SPP script in a way that Lovers Bitch scripts would work, but the companion related scripts wouldn't.

Sorry if I sound slightly confusing :P.

Hi varenne' date='

Mem

[/quote']

I had the same issue when using Lovers Bitch, but disabled it due to the pletora of crashes I got during dog rapes.

You might want to create another faction called 'Creature Companions' that would be excluded from the general companion-related triggering of LoversAPP4SPP script in a way that Lovers Bitch scripts would work, but the companion related scripts wouldn't.

Sorry if I sound slightly confusing :P.

Not confusing at all, and narrowed down a bit more what I would need to edit, in line with what you stated above. Not sure I'm that motivated to do it though, I may, like you disable LoversBitch and move on.

Archived