animations crashing game?

reprieval

The "boink" you hear is WeOCPS.dll saving your Oblivion from a CTD. Gamebryo engine is heavily bugged and WeOCPS tries its best to keep it stable by ignoring simple errors that the engine should have ignored if it was correctly written...

I'll check to be certain you have the latest patch and non official patch, if things go on being that unstable, you may also try to remove WeOCPS.dll from your OBSE plugins directory.

The infamous arm in the air middle cast is a Vanilla bug, I never took the time to correct it as as soon as your reach CH3 I don't really use it anymore.

As for Lisbeth running into the tent, I changed the pathgrid but it doesn't matter, it's a very old major bug Bethesda refused to fix, despite being present in all their games since Oblivion and particularly ridiculous since Fallout3. I think the solution would be to exit the cell and re-enter it...

I'm currently replaying from the start, I'll try to see how complicated it'll be to rewrite some of those unstable part for Gold edition.

Thanks for the debug!

As you're doing it, you may as well join the debugger team at claudia.calidia@gmail.com

Archived