Mod Priority woes?

So, I threw together two collections of mods and as I have guessed, it is causing CTDs likely due to incorrect mod priorities, so I was wondering if there was any way someone could assist me in getting the correct priority order down.

I have provided two pictures of my mods priority and load order, and hopefully someone could point me in the right direction of how these mods should be sorted.

I have already tried LOOT, but I am still getting CTD issues which I assume is due to bad mod priority order on the left panel.

post-223859-0-69155700-1495596100_thumb.png

post-223859-0-76524600-1495596105_thumb.png

CTD could be missing requirement so make sure yo have those covered.

It could also be a mod conflict not load order issue so make sure you check the conflicts in the MO panel.

It could be a mod that is out of date so make sure all your mods are updated.

Could be something in your overwrite folder or the mods you made out of your overwrite folder. (bad data)

Make sure that you to through and test (new profile) move some of the mods that are conflicting and see what the effect is. If that doesn't seem to make a difference start removing one mods at a time until you have the cause of the CTD. Once you get a stable game you will know the mods that are not working nicely together. This type of mod issue is time consuming and difficult to resolve. Since loot worked you can try TESedit to see if something comes up but doubt it, however it is a quick easy test.

So, I threw together two collections of mods and as I have guessed, it is causing CTDs likely due to incorrect mod priorities, so I was wondering if there was any way someone could assist me in getting the correct priority order down.

I have provided two pictures of my mods priority and load order, and hopefully someone could point me in the right direction of how these mods should be sorted.

I have already tried LOOT, but I am still getting CTD issues which I assume is due to bad mod priority order on the left panel.

Ok few notes

-Something is conflicting with your xpmse skeleton (notice the red minus next to it)

It should go below SOS (and probably almost everything else unless the mod specifically mentions it will overwrite it)

.. move it lower on the LEFT panel and rerun FNIS

- Your netimmerse override is redundant and unused.  It is included in racemenu already.  Note the grey lightning bolt next to it indicating all of its files have been replaced further down on your load order.

- On the left panel double click any mod with a red minus next to it. Just give a quick glance at the conflicts menu and make sure the files that have  

been overwritten were supposed to be. If youre not sure.. check the mod page.  If you're still not sure.. just leave it as it is.

- you can disable any of the mod ESPs on your right pane that has a broom next to it. Mod organizer will still load the BSA file that comes with it.. and that is the only purpose for those esps.  Hover over the broom for more information.

- Your FNIS output is disabled.  You need to enable any files you outputed for FNIS

- These resolutions may not fix your CTD but should be done anyway.  If you continue to experience CTD there may be other factors involved and you should return here and give more description on how your CTD occurs.  On a fresh save, on an old save load, during gameplay etc.

Ok few notes

-Something is conflicting with your xpmse skeleton (notice the red minus next to it)

It should go below SOS (and probably almost everything else unless the mod specifically mentions it will overwrite it)

.. move it lower on the LEFT panel and rerun FNIS

- Your netimmerse override is redundant and unused.  It is included in racemenu already.  Note the grey lightning bolt next to it indicating all of its files have been replaced further down on your load order.

- On the left panel double click any mod with a red minus next to it. Just give a quick glance at the conflicts menu and make sure the files that have  

been overwritten were supposed to be. If youre not sure.. check the mod page.  If you're still not sure.. just leave it as it is.

- you can disable any of the mod ESPs on your right pane that has a broom next to it. Mod organizer will still load the BSA file that comes with it.. and that is the only purpose for those esps.  Hover over the broom for more information.

- Your FNIS output is disabled.  You need to enable any files you outputed for FNIS

- These resolutions may not fix your CTD but should be done anyway.  If you continue to experience CTD there may be other factors involved and you should return here and give more description on how your CTD occurs.  On a fresh save, on an old save load, during gameplay etc.

I have moved XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended all the way to the bottom of my list to make sure nothing conflicts with it. I have also remmoved Netimmerse Override as you have stated it was redundant and provided by racemenu. I have also disabled the mods esp on the right that had a broom next to it that signified that they were dummies.

This is the current overwrite setup, if it would help with giving you an idea of what is overwriting what: 

(Mod

Lower Listed Mods that are highlighted in red)

SexLabFramework v162

SexLab Quite the Sperm Replacer 4

All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.3

MoreNastyCritters_v9-7

Better Shaped Female Creatures

SLAnimLoader

HCOS SLALPack v0.99a

SLAL FunnybBizPack MaleCreatureAnimations    (Do animations go before or after the loader?)

SLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations 1 v20.8

SLAL FunnyBizPack HumanAnimations 2 v21.8

HornyHorsesofSkyrimV1

GenderHorses Patch  (I find this one odd since the patch is for GenderHorses and HD Textures, but HornyHorses overwrites it? Does that mean Horny Horses already provides patch files for it? The mod page does not state if it does.)

Female Dragon

female dragon patch1

female dragon patch2

Realistic Ragdolls and Force

naked giants weight sound (new giant models)

Schlongs of Skyrim

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

naked giants weight sound

Schlongs of Skyrim

Yiffy Age Consolidated

Bodyslide and Outfit Studio

HDT Physics Extensions

HDT Physics Extensions

FloppySOS v2.3

Yiffy Age Consolidated

HDT Physics Extensions

FloppySOS v2.3

ApachiiSkyHair

YiffyAgeHairPatch

Footprints v1.00

Yiffy Age Consolidated

I will now attempt to run the game a little and see if the suggestions helped, but I feel like it may have more to do with my priority order.

I have moved XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended all the way to the bottom of my list to make sure nothing conflicts with it. I have also remmoved Netimmerse Override as you have stated it was redundant and provided by racemenu. I have also disabled the mods esp on the right that had a broom next to it that signified that they were dummies.

<Clip>

I will now attempt to run the game a little and see if the suggestions helped, but I feel like it may have more to do with my priority order.

Just make sure you also enable the FNIS output folder you created... with the FNIS export files on the bottom of your left hand pane.

This would be important if it contains your current FNIS Export.   

ETA: (This folder should appear after XPMSE)

I am able to make it to the room provided by Alternate Start, which allows me to pick where to go (I picked Markarth), but as soon as I go to sleep, the game CTDs on me. I am uncertain of the reason yet.

First thing I would suggest if you think your load order is wrong would be to visit the nexus page for each mod, look at any compatibility or load order suggestions from the mod author, and then edit the meta data for that mod in Loot to make sure Loot follows those rules.  So add any mods that need to go before it to the load after section and if the mod needs to be near the end of the load order in general, I change the global priority to something more than zero (most mods default to zero).  If you do this for all of your mods, Loot will put everything where it needs to be and you won't have to manually move anything.

That doesn't mean all of your CTD/conflict issues will be resolved but at least your load order will be right.

I am able to make it to the room provided by Alternate Start, which allows me to pick where to go (I picked Markarth), but as soon as I go to sleep, the game CTDs on me. I am uncertain of the reason yet.

Can you save without crashing in that room?

You could try to install the following mods:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75795/?  SKSE Preloader

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2551-crash-fixes/ Crash Fixes

In crash fixes folder do the following

1. Open CrashFixPlugin.ini and find "UseOSAllocators=0"

2. Change it to "UseOSAllocators=1"

Can you save without crashing in that room?

You could try to install the following mods:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75795/?  SKSE Preloader

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2551-crash-fixes/ Crash Fixes

In crash fixes folder do the following

1. Open CrashFixPlugin.ini and find "UseOSAllocators=0"

2. Change it to "UseOSAllocators=1"

Yes, I can save in that room without crashing. I am downloading and installing these right now.

First thing I would suggest if you think your load order is wrong would be to visit the nexus page for each mod, look at any compatibility or load order suggestions from the mod author, and then edit the meta data for that mod in Loot to make sure Loot follows those rules.  So add any mods that need to go before it to the load after section and if the mod needs to be near the end of the load order in general, I change the global priority to something more than zero (most mods default to zero).  If you do this for all of your mods, Loot will put everything where it needs to be and you won't have to manually move anything.

That doesn't mean all of your CTD/conflict issues will be resolved but at least your load order will be right.

Most of the mods I have downloaded didn't explicitly say that they need to go before anything, but I will check each and every one.

I checked through Yiffy age homepage for you for dependancies.   The author mentions you need RCAE.

I've never installed this mod but you may want to check to make sure you included that download as well.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2254-skse-register-custom-animation-events/

Not sure if it was included in Yiffy age consolidated or not.  But check to verify.

I've already downloaded and installed RCAE, so that shouldn't be the issue.

I still seem to be CTDing when I rest on the bed to continue to the main game. I will go through each and every mod to  make sure everything is in proper order.

Are you using an ENB?

This person got around a similar issue by essentially disabling the graphical adjustment portion of his ENB.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/4611100-alternate-start-ctd-when-activating-bed/

You could use this method to determine if it has something to do with your ENB as well.. but if you want the ENB adjustments, you will need to then revert the ini file and troubleshoot the problem from that angle.  But, it can help narrow down the issue.

Are you using an ENB?

This person got around a similar issue by essentially disabling the graphical adjustment portion of his ENB.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/4611100-alternate-start-ctd-when-activating-bed/

You could use this method to determine if it has something to do with your ENB as well.. but if you want the ENB adjustments, you will need to then revert the ini file and troubleshoot the problem from that angle.  But, it can help narrow down the issue.

I am such an idiot. I typically do not make that kind of mistake, but this was the case. I forgot to set enblocal.ini to those settings. Will give it another go.

It appears that the issue lied with ENB not being set properly, which I certainly thank you for. Now I have to fix a few issues in game such as missing textures (some things are purple?) Though I am not sure how to fix that.

It appears that the issue lied with ENB not being set properly, which I certainly thank you for. Now I have to fix a few issues in game such as missing textures (some things are purple?) Though I am not sure how to fix that.

For that just double check to be sure you still have the assets and all the requirements for your mods installed.