Permanent screen Blur (Like how it looks like whist Running)

FusRoDah

screenshot7p.png

So My Screen is Stuck like this For 30 minutes. When I stand still, Sit, Walk, Run... Always. It's giving me a headache D:

Restarting Skyrim didn't work, And turning into a Werewolf doesn't work either. However, I did notice I couldn't Turn back human again either. :-\

Anyone else encountered this problem? Knows a workaround/fix?

Nope. Slow Time shout just added an extra layer of GFX and then it faded away but the blur is still there. And the tscr stopped any further stuff from happening. (For example, When I used the Slow time shout Again, There were no screen effects) But it did not remove the stuck effect.

I really hope this can be fixed. This is like the 5th time I had to restart because Bethesda.

Try this:

Help, there is some kind of visual effect stuck on my screen! (Blood, blurry and blindness effects on the camera; NOT on the character)

In game, open up the Console (default key is ~)

Type in one of two commands:

RemoveImageSpaceModifier(rimod)

RemoveImageSpaceModifiersCrossFade(rimodcf)

If the vision effect was two parts, rimodcf is probably the command you want. I haven't seen anything require rimod yet, but if the crossfade can get stuck I suppose the original modifier can too.

link

Wha? It worked for me XD.

ScreenShot202.jpg

Oh' date=' Yes. I don't see any blur at all. [img']http://cdn.broni.es/images/emotes/mlp-trollcat.png[/img]

That was before i removed it with rimod :P. Just checked it and yeah, imod (editorid) adds whatever value and rimod (editorid) removes it. Have you tried to rename the skyrim documents folder so it makes another one?

ScreenShot211.jpg

^resembles your pic pretty closely no?

ScreenShot212.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Wha? It worked for me XD.

ScreenShot202.jpg

Oh' date=' Yes. I don't see any blur at all. [img']http://cdn.broni.es/images/emotes/mlp-trollcat.png[/img]

That was before i removed it with rimod :P. Just checked it and yeah, imod (editorid) adds whatever value and rimod (editorid) removes it. Have you tried to rename the skyrim documents folder so it makes another one?

ScreenShot211.jpg

^resembles your pic pretty closely no?

ScreenShot212.jpg

And where may that Folder be?

I found 'docs', But that only contains Sound of Skyrim files, which is a mod. Or do you mean the Skyrim folder in My Documents/ My Games ?

• 2 weeks later...

It's divine punishment from Talos' date=' for liking ponies.

:P

[/quote']

How Unrelatedly offensive.

mlp-otinysad.png

Talos isn't a divine though, You filthy Stormcloak. Lol. :D

Just a shot in the dark here' date=' but do you have AA and AF turned on, if you do turn off AA and AF in options on game start up.

AA=Antialising

AF= Anisotropic Filtering.

[/quote']

I never enable AA

I'll disable AF Though.

EDIT:

Disabled AA+AF, Did the rename skyrim folder thingy, Loaded Save, Did rimod 000201d3, No results.

• 1 month later...

dunno if you fixed this but try renaming data/scripts (!scripts works)

also i know it's been months, but do you remember what happened or what you did to start the effect that stuck?

[edit] also also, if you're using NMM, try unchecking all mods and plugins. If you want to know what caused it, you might do them one at a time and restarting the game . . . but if you're like me, that would absolutely take all day. (if you install "review studio" from nmm, then travel to one of the studio rooms and save there, the load only takes about 10% as long.)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived