[Request/Search] Male Armpit Hair Mod for SOS.

Requesting a mod that adds only armpit hair texture to male characters(not including argonian and khajit) for sos body specifically. Men having Armpit hair would bring more immersion to a game like skyrim for me, plus i think armpit hair looks better than shaved personally. I'm not sure how creating mods work but I'm hoping something like this would be easy to create, and i know it doesn't mean much but i would be grateful.

An idea to go with it would be a race menu plugin to control how much hair you want or how big the bush is.

A hair texture along the lines of this mod I think would look great for example(this mod changes pubic hair on your characters). 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71755/?

If anyone knows any mod that's simple like this and that doesn't conflict with other mods for sos body armpit hair, plz let me know.

I also wish that such racemenu overlay plug-in would be ideal for implementing such feature. 

You can find one possible candidate for such re-texture for SoS with armpit hair below, however: 

Vitruvia - Skin texture overhaul for males: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82948/

Besides, some resource files (.psd) including male arm pit hair texture has been published below:

If you have elementary knowledge of editing texture by paint.net or gimp as you can with Texblend for female body texture,

these files would surely provide you with enough resources for adding some male armpit hairs as well as other body hairs.

[added]: I forgot to mention two basic points above: 

1. all the male body texture has the location (UVmap) for the armpit in the almost same place (?).  While the latter resource file is especially tailored for SoS, it means that you can also use any other male arm pit hair source file for SoS skin texture.
  2. Beast Races (Argonians & Khajiits) have a distinct, different skin texture for the male body from humans/ elves (including Orcs) in their own texture folder. So, you don't have to worry about their 'armpit hair' even if you add your malebody_1.dds (skin texture) in the 'male' folder.

OK. At least it seems to work.

For now, It can only add one armhair, and five variants of black pubes/ Bumcrack hairs from MysticBinary82's Bodyhair Nude Male HD

via Racemenu bodypaint option (And its resolution is only 2K).

mbhrop_for_test.7z

Unfortunately, Lord's Skaas's body hair resource need not only his, but also third person's permission for re-using the textures,

so I do not include them for this small, almost the first I've ever 'made' (not actually, what I did is almost just to copy & paste) one.

I hope I can add some options to change body hair's color (not by switching between entirely different pre-made texture) someday.....

Thanks for the reply, 

And I tried out your test mod and it's great! Much better looking and more manly for my dudes compared to before. I took a screen of one of my characters sporting his new armpit hair to show how it turned out for me ha. If you make any updates plz let me know.  Going to be playing skyrim a lot today now!

post-1109232-0-69864600-1495212677_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the reply, 

And I tried out your test mod and it's great! Much better looking and more manly for my dudes compared to before. I took a screen of one of my characters sporting his new armpit hair to show how it turned out for me ha. If you make any updates plz let me know.  Going to be playing skyrim a lot today now!

Thanks for trying! 

In v 0.2, you can also change the color of your customized hair a bit (not so completely), in addition to some variant of chest hairs added: 

[edited]: v 0.3: tweaked a base color of the body hair a bit to be more like the hair color.

[edited again]: v 0.31: corrected my silly mistake of deleting the part of legs_1 hair.

mbhrop_v_0_31.7z

- Unfortunately, I changed where the body hair overlays should be stored from v 0.1 (test ver) to v 0.2

- While the script is almost the same, just updating from 0.1 to 0.2 (by replacing completely the old files without stopping to apply  the customized body hair) may cause some problems (that is to say, some white overlays instead of the original body hair). Keeping the old body hair file as it was in v 0.1 would be safer, I assume. 

- For the moment, I have little time to adjust/ develop this proof of concept mod further. (For anyone those who see this page, feel free to 'develop' this concept (and use my file) if you like and feel worth it).

Happy playing Skyrim, with your customized PC!

I tried out your updated version and everything seems to be working good. I like the new additions you made. I can make all my characters and followers have different hair now. 

no offense folks, this here is the Non Adult Area.
it would be not bad, to be a little more attentive!  ;)

This is my first time posting here and I totally missed that, my bad.

I tried out your updated version and everything seems to be working good. I like the new additions you made. I can make all my characters and followers have different hair now. 

I'm glad my plug-in work without any major problem and you like it.

I have just updated (and uploaded to LL as well) my plug-in to 0.5 (a), now including some more 'softer' body hair textures

from Lord Skass's SOS - Custom Body Textures for Schlongs of Skyrim (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39609/

that the original author (Lord Skass) kindly gave me permission of utilizing for my pack. 

[nsfw warning]: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4102-mbhrop-male-body-hair-racemenu-overlays-plug-in/