so i installed my Devious Devices mods and when i got in the game and spawned some items to test everything was fine. Well everything apart from the belt itself which was invisible. whats strange about this is that other items from the mod worked things like arm binders, gags and such all worked. The belt to my knowledge was the only thing that was invisible.

also i am a complete idiot when it comes to the delicate part of modding and i installed this all with mod organizer so if you can please explain it to me as simple as possible. Thanks for any assistance.

sure so i went into the files for devious assets and devious extras and i found a bodyslide folder in it and i merged to contents of the bodyslide folder in the devious folder into the bodyslide mod folder itself that added all the devious items as outfits and let me build them.

This sounds like you're not using a mod manager, or if you do it is done poorly. As you install DDx and DDa the corresponding bodyslide files should have been in the proper directory.

Well, unless you downloaded the "standalone" version of bodyslide and didn't put it in the data folder. Anyhow, I'm glad you figured your problem out :)

Archived