Khajiit new head

Yanazake

Well, I have the stage prepared for trying to finally adjust the khajiits head into something new. I never really liked how they looked in oblivion, and wanted to fix that.

My problems right now are just two:

1: how I can use 'mirrored editing' so when I move one side, the other one moves the same way?

2: someone to test this head, as my oblivion game got bugged up and I don't really want to reinstall it just to test the model.

So, any help? I plan on making it look a bit more like the skyrim khajiits, when it comes to facial shapes.

Well' date=' I have the stage prepared for trying to finally adjust the khajiits head into something new. I never really liked how they looked in oblivion, and wanted to fix that.

My problems right now are just two:

1: how I can use 'mirrored editing' so when I move one side, the other one moves the same way?

2: someone to test this head, as my oblivion game got bugged up and I don't really want to reinstall it just to test the model.

So, any help? I plan on making it look a bit more like the skyrim khajiits, when it comes to facial shapes.

[/quote']

If you use Blender, you can use a modifier called "Mirror".

That modifier didn't give me the result I was looking for. It duplicated the whole mesh instead of acting in the other half of the head...

Moving this with scaling 2-by-2 vertices will be a pain, but it has to be done someday...

I'm almost finishing the first edit. It's just minor tweaks, but I'm hoping it'll have some effects.

The topology of the khajiit head is one ugly mess, it seems. Bad triangles all over, and hard-to-move curves.

Quemon, you there? Take a screenshot or two of the khajiits in-game, please? Comparison material.

Also, in the end, I might need an esp too. Hope it's just a few lines of codes to apply a single attirbute to the khajiit race. But we'll see that later.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived