The "X32 Skeleton" issue...

Hi mates.

I've talked with this mod's author, about the weapons positions on the bodies - I have swords, knives, etc... quite a bit away from the body, not attached.
He/She told me, that the "X32" is based on Vanilla and other thicker bodies, not on UNP I'm using... but I've tested the "X32" with VANILLA models first and still the weapons are an inch away (flowing on air) from the body.

How to fix that?

(The author is not planning to release a PATCH for this issue).

Try getting used to "nifskope", a very useful tool for all Skyrim and Fallout versions.

Then you can open your base shape file from your Armor, or body, or the skeleton everything depends on and move the nodes where your weapons are placed to your likeness.

It´s quite simple. It might take an hour or two to learn about all that.

What's this??? You mentioned it, to the other post too...! I'm not familiar at all with it.
Can you explain more, please?

I understand... its a graphical program that allows you to open NIF files, view their contents, edit them, and write them back out again. But... is there a tutorial for it, how to use it (for the X32... but also to the "Message Board" which you also mentioned this tool)?

Archived