[SIMS4] YrSa BDSM devices

1 hour ago, Alou87 said:

Hi m8

This is a very nice mod, im using this with that pleasure palace mod and have 2 issues.

1. being "tell joke" is bugged
2. since I use a mod that auto hires people for microphones (comedians) thus giving both bugs when they try to be funny at the machine and giving bugs if people try to watch the comedians when they try 2 tell joke meaning 2 bugs for the price of 1.

Its not anything I know how to fix, have tried to mess with the tuning lines but seems just to make more trouble or deactivate wicked options.

Other than that wickedwhims animation works like a charm, and singing is functional.

I'll see what I can do about it...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/6/2019 at 2:28 PM, DaNugg said:

this may sound stupid but I can't find the items in game. Where Are they supposed to be?

On 2/9/2019 at 4:29 PM, sergayyy said:

I have the same problem, even tho i extracted the mods in the mod folder, they don't appear in the game

I am having the same issue, the files are in my mods folder but the items aren't showing up in game. Any solutions?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have animations for all of these items except the riding crop, only thing that appears when I click on the riding crop is clean up. Does anyone know what animations I need for it as I have tonnes of animations downloaded but none of them are for the riding crop. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/6/2019 at 11:27 AM, stretchy94 said:

I get an error when trying to open 'All_YrSa_items.rar' and 'YrSa_Riding-CropNN.rar' with 7zip. 'Can not open file as archive.' I've had no problem with any of your other files, like your animations. Any suggestions?

The same happens for me. It simply will not open. Would love to put these into the dungeon I am building for my sims. And advise from those it works for?

Приветствую. Огромное спасибо за ваши анимации и устройства.

Вот применил устройства в своих анимациях как PROPS. GUID этих объектов [Riding-crop,  LoveMachine] - 17944656525989098189, 13125020434606318958? Или у каждого человека свой номер появляется и от props  пока пользы нет (хотя, смотря на вашу анимацию, где есть поднос с сервизом и ваза с фруктами вроде все должно работать)?

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/3/2019 at 8:31 PM, butterfly0408 said:

The same happens for me. It simply will not open. Would love to put these into the dungeon I am building for my sims. And advise from those it works for?

I figured it out. I was using 7zip to try to extract. I tried WinRAR and it extracted just fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi YRSA, after WW v145b update,  the bdsm devices are only for npc's. I can not use them anymore in my own household. Have more players this problem?

Ps in my game from yesterday, i checked, but here are the option sex..... with NPC sex..... and Settings, when i click on the cross...., stool etc

And now i am going back to my current game and now i see the option "sex...." strange. I removed the file localthumbcache, was this the problem? and mayby needed a restart of the game?

On 7/30/2019 at 8:36 AM, stretchy94 said:

I figured it out. I was using 7zip to try to extract. I tried WinRAR and it extracted just fine.

On 7/3/2019 at 8:31 PM, butterfly0408 said:

Hi! I was having this problem too, and just figured out that it was because I was using a super old version of winrar. Update winrar, and hopefully that will help you. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, CrazySimmer24 said:

Hi, 

So I'm downloading all the files (Don't know if that's the issue, but I don't see any download instructions) but none of the devices are showing up in my game. Am I doing anything wrong?

You're not the only one.

The items are showing up in my pop up window upon loading of the game. But I can't find anything in my buy mode. HALP!!! 

• 4 weeks later...