[Rpg Maker MV] Anna - Exciting Affection

deepsleep

Hello, I'm DeepSleep and I would like to present you my game, that I have been working on for a while.

162934718_annathinking.png.c55896835474b1935fda29051e478192.png

You will be playing the role of "Anna" and making decisions in her life as she will discover herself through the journey. There will be a main story line with different outcomes depending on your choices, as well as lots of side quests. Anna won't be an average bimbo that gets laid with the first thug that she has met.

Honestly, I cannot wait myself for further development of the story.

Planned fetishes so far:
  • Voyeurism
  • Handjobs, blowjobs, cumshots
  • Threesome
  • Blackmail
  • Corruption
  • Anal
  • Group sex

More information on my patreon page patreon.com/deepsleep.

New update. v0.8 is out for early patrons. here

Previous update v0.7 is free for all and you can get it here.

The new update contains more than 300 new cgs and 4 new animations. Story continues and starts to evolve at a faster pace now.

There are following new scenes:

Office (Both with Jeremy and Diane, depending on previous choices)
Photo session with new partner
Bar and an adult part (2 possible outcomes depending on choices)
Ashley
Timothy and a little secret side scene.

Around 80 new Cg's are added, most of old ones are fixed or reworked.

Most of known bugs fixed.
Added new music.
2 more days and several new characters are introduced.
This build concludes her introduction.

Older builds will be released to public after two updates and final game will be free.

Scene_4_anna_calling_andrew.png

scene_3_anna_with_emily_on_sofa.png

scene_1_anna_shower_2.png

Seems pretty good start. Graphics are great, i very like girls too. Corruption genre can turn out to be quite good too, if it's would a slow corruption of course. 

Thank you. I'm still learning daz, but I really wanted graphics to be great, spent more then a month till created my perfect model, that's why some other parts, like dialogs are not still polished. As for corruption - it will be slow :)

I certainly like your pictures not just the models but the facial expressions look real good to, and man she really rocks that barista outfit. Facial expressions go a long way in selling a scene. Good luck.

Thank you. I just try to make them real.

• 4 weeks later...

Build 0.2 is available for early patrons.

Around 80 new Cg's are added, most of old ones are fixed or reworked.

Most of known bugs fixed.
Added new music.
2 more days and several new characters are introduced.
This build concludes her introduction.

Older builds will be released to public after two updates and final game will be free.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is this game designed to be a visual novel , or what?

how would you classify the game you are going for?

pictures look great , but I wonder what kind of game this actually is.....

I want it to be an RPG game with lots of pictures. At the moment there aren't much of RPG elements as it's more like an introduction to mc and other characters.

I liked it.

You did things that I appreciate.

• Less exaggerated bodies. The mens dicks aren't huge, I get sooooo tired of that. The women bodies are realistic, with big boobs but a thick frame so it looks real enough. Seriously I was shocked to see a dick not the size of a horse which is in pretty much EVERY adult game. You also didn't turn it into a negative. +5 Respect.
  • You had a good balance of sexual situations to keep my eyes looking at the screen but not so much so that I lose interest from sex overload.
  • Ana writing is good enough, she doesn't feel like a trope. Most creators over due it and have women be an idea, like innocent naive school girl, rather than a character that acts naturally. Obviously there are a few actions that break realism but not so much so that I would complain about it.
  • Demo is short for what I expect for an introduction but there is enough for people to get the gist of the game.

I hope you continue, and make characters unique as well as with the story, and not fall into the tropes others do. I see much promise in this game, which is rare with the volume of crap adult games are right now.

I liked it.

You did things that I appreciate.

• Less exaggerated bodies. The mens dicks aren't huge, I get sooooo tired of that. The women bodies are realistic, with big boobs but a thick frame so it looks real enough. Seriously I was shocked to see a dick not the size of a horse which is in pretty much EVERY adult game. You also didn't turn it into a negative. +5 Respect.
  • You had a good balance of sexual situations to keep my eyes looking at the screen but not so much so that I lose interest from sex overload.
  • Ana writing is good enough, she doesn't feel like a trope. Most creators over due it and have women be an idea, like innocent naive school girl, rather than a character that acts naturally. Obviously there are a few actions that break realism but not so much so that I would complain about it.
  • Demo is short for what I expect for an introduction but there is enough for people to get the gist of the game.

I hope you continue, and make characters unique as well as with the story, and not fall into the tropes others do. I see much promise in this game, which is rare with the volume of crap adult games are right now.

Hi,

Thank you for review. I was trying to make it more real, but there are some limits, as players still need things, that wouldn't be in real life. I'm trying to balance in the middle, but let's see how it works out. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
New update. v0.6 is out for early patrons. here 

A lot of new scenes

More than 230 high-quality cgs and 3 new animations have been added.

Office (Emiliy, Archive (2 possible outcomes), Meeting room)

Photo session

Bar

Home (evening, morning (hidden scene, read dialogues), moving to new apartment)

New apartment

Old guy Alfred, Shop (previous scene with Alfred required)

Lan party (2 outcomes depends on previous choices)

bMlEsDw.jpg

• 3 months later...

New update. v0.8 is out for early patrons. here

Previous update v0.7 is free for all and you can get it here.

The new update contains more than 300 new cgs and 4 new animations. Story continues and starts to evolve at a faster pace now.

Office (Both with Jeremy and Diane, depending on previous choices)
Photo session with new partner
Bar and an adult part (2 possible outcomes depending on choices)
Ashley
Timothy and a little secret side scene.

hy0xQkZ.jpg

4FcV4UI.jpg

5 hours ago, Winterfeed said:

Hey deepsleep, I'm not sure where else to post bug reports for you, but I just ran into this after taking a shower at the very beginning of the game in 0.7:

Anna.png

Anna's face in the menu has been replaced by a guy. I opened the menu before taking a shower and saw her face.

Heheh, looks like Michael is stalking her already. 

Thnx for the bug report. I have already fixed it in 0.8. There is a discord chat with a bug report channel also.

• 1 month later...

Update. v0.9 is released for early patrons here

Update v0.8 is free for all and you can get it here.

The game now contains more than 1700 high quality renders and more than 20 HD animations and multiple hours of game time.

Old guy Alfred (2 scenes. 1 in clothing shop and one lewd one)
Carl (Finally he gets some action)
Bar (Will Jim get his share on Anna?)
Yacht (Sergey and others)
As well as small scenes with Emily, Diane and a surprise character at the end.

rAh2lgK.jpg

iJdwSIC.jpg

• 1 month later...

Update. v1.0 is released for early patrons. here

Update v0.9 is free for all and you can get it here.

The game now contains more than 2000 high quality renders and more than 26 HD animations and multiple hours of game time.

hsDXtIi.png

Andrew (It has been a while)

Patricia from clothing store (2 scenes. 1 in a clothing shop and one lewd one)

Ethan and his Father David (Finally he gets some action)

Diane and Timothy

and Jeremy

• 6 months later...

Update. v1.3 is released for early patrons. here

Update v1.0 is free for all and you can get it here.

The game now contains more than 2800 high quality renders and more than 50 HD animations and more than 4 hours of game time.

1294222271_23-3game70.jpg.1c61f464d8467f464d3fe76360229b3a.jpg

2011559363_22-7tim50.jpg.a796c82422a03c1e0be82c9ae5e77654.jpg

New scenes are:
|

Patricia

John (Andrews father)

Timothy and Robert (Yes, together)

Office

Emily and Coworkers (Some nice interracial action

Archived