ShinShi_Armor

Already been done here, http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3609-shinshi%E2%80%94%E2%80%94lewd-vanilla-armor-replacer-collectionunp/, there is an english esp with that, I know that as it is what I am currently using.

Yea but that conversion is not finished / incomplete. I am also using it, some things work, some dont. There also seem to be some missing or misplaced, or mistranslated meshes / textures ? Some of the pieces are not visible in game or cause CTDs, others work good.

So it'd be nice if someone went over it more thoroughly.

Yea but that conversion is not finished / incomplete. I am also using it, some things work, some dont. There also seem to be some missing or misplaced, or mistranslated meshes / textures ? Some of the pieces are not visible in game or cause CTDs, others work good.

Which pieces? I have not had any problems with it.

Which pieces? I have not had any problems with it.

I can't tell because their names are not in anything I can read, so I am unable to answer your question, also as stated some just cause CTD on equip (perhaps to mistranslated or missing meshes, textures, their paths, places in esp or BSA or whatever else), and I can't give description since as stated, some also are invisible within the game.

All I can do is stick to the few that work.

Archived