Why are there not many face mods?

I get the feeling its mostly lack of interest from modders at this point Fo4 did get a very "luke-warm" reaction from the gaming community in general so its not surprising that modders might not want to put their time into the game. :/ 

That and Skyrim Special Edition. Many modders, including FO4 modders, simply switched to that game instead. Once SKSE64 is (finally) going to be released, I'm sure that there will be even fewer new Fallout 4 mods.

^ what has been said and also because post-apocalypse genre is not that popular compared to classic medieval-fantasy with boobies elves etc.

Even FO3 or New Vegas never got as many mods as Oblivion. Same goes for FO4 - Skyrim.

Still, I always found the Fallout world not only more interesting but much more mature. TES tries to be too much politically correct, and every single story in TES so far was not that complex or very interesting. They stay classic and that's it, good for them I guess since it works, but hopefully one day they'll produce some higher quality gameplay/writting like Witcher 3.

Personally even the vanilla face in FO4 looks better than a skyrim retexture ( I know very subjective ) and there are already multiple possibilities:

natural look ? Valkyr

Asian look ? Oni

Quality ? Real HD face

Vanilla enhanced ? Young female face

Clean ? Natasha face textures

The real question is what are looking for ?

Archived